PG13 to the Lakers?

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Bleacher Report has come out with a story about how the Lakers are interested in trading their potential top pick for the Pacers forward. Thoughts?

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
I don't see the Pacers going for that, they would have to get D'Angelo and their 1st to even consider it I would think.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Cloud 9 said:
I don't see the Pacers going for that, they would have to get D'Angelo and their 1st to even consider it I would think.
I think it depends on how the Pacers value players heading into the draft. If the Lakers pick jumps to #1 and they feel like Ben Simmons is the next big thing in the league, they might take a shot. Likewise, if they view some of the top bigs like Dragan Bender as a better long-term investment than PG13, I could see them going for it.

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
I think it depends on how the Pacers value players heading into the draft. If the Lakers pick jumps to #1 and they feel like Ben Simmons is the next big thing in the league, they might take a shot. Likewise, if they view some of the top bigs like Dragan Bender as a better long-term investment than PG13, I could see them going for it.
PG13 is worshiped like a god here in Indy they definitely would value him more highly than anyone in this draft, and with good reason honestly, he's become a franchise guy. He used to be too laid back and california cool to the point he didn't seem like he would ever really fulfill his potential but ever since that leg injury he's become a new man. I don't think Bird is dumb enough to ship him off unless he gets a godfather deal

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
inb4 lakers fall to 4 and lose their pick.

Senators26

Reaction score
Can't see this happening. PG is a sure thing, and the pick could be a bust. Need more of a guaranteed thing to go along with the pick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%