Reaction score
terrible stuff. RIP

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck this man.  Fuck this world.  Gina, Monty's wife, BDJ...forget about bad injury luck, I can't think of any franchise that has experienced this amount of tragedy in such a short time.  A fan favorite back from the Charlotte days, Bobby Phills, died in his prime on the way to a game.  

It's just absolutely insane how many bad things happens to this franchise.  He worked his entirely life to get to the NBA and when he finally gets there, he plays 14 games then breaks his wrist and is out for the season.  RIP BDJ

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently he was breaking into an apartment?  Regardless, it's another person gone to young.  I was really looking forward to seeing if he could develop into anything.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
gone too young but still a very stupid thing to do,especially when youre a professional athlete.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
gone too young but still a very stupid thing to do,especially when youre a professional athlete.

Kind of reading some more stuff that our local media is reporting, kind of sounds like some misinformation he got regarding an apartment number.  He was having issues with his girlfriend, or ex girlfriend.  Some speculation is he was trying to catch her in the act with another man and after banging on the door multiple times he kicked it in.  Though to make it a little easier and less speculation I'll just say this, he was having issues with his girl and went to see her, he couldn't get in because the door was locked.  He busted into the wrong apartment, wasn't his girls.  

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and thats still idiotic as fuck, and how do you not know the apartment number of your gf?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree, such a stupid reason to lose your life. Though I could see how an NBA player wouldn't really know what apartment to go too. I heard alcohol was likely involved.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He was in Dallas to celebrate his daughters first birthday, which is today.  Damn

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
He was in Dallas to celebrate his daughters first birthday, which is today.  Damn
now thats sad.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
So many young people from our generation are unable to handle relationship issues. I feel bad for anybody who ends up going to lengths like that because it ain't his fault he grew up in an over-stimulated, instant-gratification dating world so abrupt changes throw people for a loop. It sucks that he ended up dying :(.

Paulius

Reaction score
People die everyday. People get shot everyday. Show some love towards them too, not only an ex nba player who was breaking into an apartment.

Boogie

Hard Cap Issues
Reaction score
I really thought he had a bright future in front of him. Let this be a lesson to kids and even adults out there. All it takes is one stupid decision to ruin yours and others lives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%