Panthers test Gabbert, Newton, Mallett

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everybody says that every year.

Last year it was "Next years class will be best in 10 years" now its "Next year is the real class" grow up, do your scouting, and select a damn QB. .stop waiting for the "best class" fucking GMs.
I highly doubt anyone said that. The only QB worth mentioning at the start of last year was Locker.

There are five legitimate NFL ready QB's in next years group just glancing at it.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I highly doubt anyone said that. The only QB worth mentioning at the start of last year was Locker.

There are five legitimate NFL ready QB's in next years group just glancing at it.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=3765&t=5846782

It was on every forum, and alot of local radio stations here.

Luck was supposed to declare along with Foles.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=3765&t=5846782

It was on every forum, and alot of local radio stations here.

Luck was supposed to declare along with Foles.
And with Luck and Foles (two QB's that are probably better than any QB in this class) being in next years class, that is why I say next years class will be superior.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
If they go with a QB, it should be Newton and it will probably be Newton.

I don't think Blaine is going to be an answer for anybody right away, and to be honest, all the project talk for Cam is true but it is justified for both of them. Blaine will take some team in the NFL, as well.
If we get a QB ima start my Killa Cam campaign again :D

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
The Dolphins are "highly unlikely" to draft Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett, according to NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora.
Mallett is viewed as far too risky to select at No. 15 overall, and Miami doesn't have a second-round pick this year. The Dolphins have been heavily linked to Nevada's Colin Kaepernick, but they'd have to trade back into the second round for a shot at him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%