Oregon's new basketball court

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love how it's different from the typical court but that is way too distracting lol.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I love how it's different from the typical court but that is way too distracting lol.
That was part of the issue I had. When I was watching the game, I would follow it, then i'd find myself staring at the court. lol.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't think this was real. Then I saw it yesterday....its wild.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
this court took so much attention away from the game for me. i continued to look at thee dark brown trees on the court as i lost USC's players in it multiple times. this was a bad idea, seriously.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
this court took so much attention away from the game for me. i continued to look at thee dark brown trees on the court as i lost USC's players in it multiple times. this was a bad idea, seriously.
Exactly. Changing jerseys constantly is one thing and it's not a distraction or anything. Throwing a fancy design on a basketball court is distracting. Maybe not so much for the players on the court, but for the people watching it sure is.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
As if anybody actually watches Oregon basketball...

andy

Reaction score
If you think this is distracting, a team in my conference has red turf..Eastern Washington, they won the National Championship this year but ya know what... if they put their record on anything they have to include a -1, that's right..we kicked the living piss out of them 30-7

they came to our place this year, but next year we have to go play on this trash and I'm not looking forward to it

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
I would rather have red turf then puke on my court lol.

andy

Reaction score
at least when other teams watch film on them they can actually see their opponent. When we had to watch film on Eastern they wore red jerseys with red pants at home with red helmets.. Their film was nearly impossible to watch because you couldn't see the fuckers half the time. it was just one big ass red blob

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sick ass court. i wish cal had phil knight like oregon does. lol

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd think it's more distracting for the people watching the game than the actual players, coaches, and refs.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Not sure if this is new and done to compete with Oregon or if I'm just late, but here goes Colorado State with their freaking ram horns court. At least when I was watching the game ( or highlights, dont rememember ) I didn't lose the players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%