One Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Love

Reaction score
Howdy Folks. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Anyways, I'm mostly a basketball fan, big Cavs fan. Although I can get some enjoyment out of watching some football or baseball, too. I've posted at some other forums but never under this name. I used to do some GFXing, but haven't done that in a while so I may not be at the top of my game. I'm a hip hop fan, but mostly listen to Eminem, Biggie, Pac, Del, Kid Cudi, Nas, Jay-Z, Asher Roth, Charles Hamilton, etc.. I'm sure you'll see me around all the forums.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
Scott Mescudi FTW!!!:D
Welcome man, hope to see ya around.

PS
Scott Mescudi is Kid Cudi.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome, you'll love it here. Hope you stay active, we willo love to have you join the "family". If you need anything just ask me.

One Love

Reaction score
Thanks guys, of course I know who Scott Mescudi is getyappcrnredy, one of the best in the rap game today IMO.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
One Heart. Nice a Jays fan, you from Canada? You'll love it here, if you ever wanna get back into GFX, we have a big GFX section filled with resources, and friendly GFX members to help you out. A lot of people on the board listen to hip-hop also.. Jay-Z and Kanye are my favorite rappers.. Stick around man, you'll like it.

One Love

Reaction score
Yeah, Jaysfan, I hail from the great province of New Brunswick. Reppin the Maritimes.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
holy <Censored> charles hamilton and kid cudi ftw, i think i'll like you a lot,
and he's a u fan

but asher sucks tho

One Love

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Asher sucks. I don't really like I Love College, but his Greenhouse Effect mixtape was strong from top to bottom, and I'm expecting his new album to step up to the plate.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Asher sucks. I don't really like I Love College, but his Greenhouse Effect mixtape was strong from top to bottom, and I'm expecting his new album to step up to the plate.
It came out already, to be honest it sucks ass..

I'm so serious, i was like meh maybe asher is gonna kill theres only like 2 or 3 songs i like on there and they arent really all that...

One Love

Reaction score
Well I'm still going to check out the album. He's not my favorite artist, he's probably my least favorite of the artists I mentioned but I still like what I've seen from him so far.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, nice to see another Cudi fan :]

Let us know if you need anything, hope you stick around and stay active.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Welcome to Sportz Insomnia.

It's nice to have another Canadian around.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%