ohshin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

josueelcatracho

Reaction score
Got dammm getty.. There are 2-4 real nice pieces there. Forgot how good you were, You and Jake helped me as a rook.

You still a bitch doe. Please continue, Dis gon be gewd.

that ronaldo-Rip doe..

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
You still a bitch doe. Please continue, Dis gon be gewd.

ive responded to like 2 posts in this whole thread. how am i being a bitch.

i read everything else, not even gonna bother saying anything.

except that guru i love you

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
OMG that shits mad dope

Make more shit like that gety

its actually kinda funny that when I made that, and other shit like it, no one wanted it to be made lol.

But I still don't get the jap text. Like on the hockey player sig, was it any bit necessary to add in the Japanese character? It added nothing beneficial to the sig. You add text to describe the sig in one way or another. Unless I'm the only one here, we can't read japanese. I'd rather it be textless than having a pointless Japanese symbol
I use it because I like it. I mean outside of that 9 times out of 10 I can't give you some really special reason. I find it more aesthetically pleasing than normal text, and you can often say a lot more with simply one character. and like steez said, Im just heavy into japanese shit, so its cool to me. in the sig I made for the tourney, it felt like it was missing a lot without text, and wherever I added text that simply said his name, I was covering up too much of the rest of it. so I simply added the character for 'leaf'. as far as being able to read it, I never put shit in(usually) that couldn't just be assumed what it translates to. I don't just smash on the keys and then add it.

*im not fighting with anyone*

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Are you using a translator/changing fonts, or do you actually know japanese that well?

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
to be completely honest, I try to study it at times, and so I know some things that I can write on paper and whatnot.

but for this shit, I dont know how to type it whether I knew it all or not, so I use a translator and the copy + paste.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
to be completely honest, I try to study it at times, and so I know some things that I can write on paper and whatnot.

but for this shit, I dont know how to type it whether I knew it all or not, so I use a translator and the copy + paste.
99.9% chance it doesn't actually mean what it's supposed to then

josueelcatracho

Reaction score
FUck you Jakea and Piston! You guys are dead to me..

I'll fuccking blow you niggas on the streets, I'll catch yall bitches on the

rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%