too many darn symbols but aside fron that i really like it

tugg

Reaction score
Heard he got into a fight with cris brown over a parking spot lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
what the fuck is with you and chinese symbols?? Shit looks so out of place, and it has 0 meaning with the piece. You add in random ass shit just to be unique... it doesnt make it look good

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
Heard he got into a fight with cris brown over a parking spot lol
yeah lol its pretty funny

what the fuck is with you and chinese symbols?? Shit looks so out of place, and it has 0 meaning with the piece. You add in random ass shit just to be unique... it doesnt make it look good
japanese*

the "meaning" is the fucking word that it means you dumbass and I can use it if I so choose. why the fuck you so mad? I'm not doing it to be unique, im doing it because to me it looks better than some shitty arial text. and the little ones all over the place are a part of another stock.
you motherfuckers need to get off the fucking "doing shit to be unique" shit. i dont care about my goddamn reputation of being "unique" on a sports forum that I would spend all my time doing some shit I didnt like just to prove some fucking point. ill continue to do whatever the fuck I please.

thank you to anyone who responded to this without being an ignorant retard.

ps the "chinese" symbol means Ocean for your bitchass. sorry for the lack of meaning there.

oh good god. now gety will continue to talk about this
was this supposed to be funny too?
guess im missing something

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bsx flashback right here

:popcorn:

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
bsx flashback right here

:popcorn:
nah it didn't only happen there, just more often.

people have always had a huge lack of respect towards me.

shit gets annoying. i think im allowed to stand up for myself every now and then, when im getting attacked for not doing anything wrong to anyone at all.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it wasnt supposed to be funny. its just a post pointing out the fact youre obsession with anything frank ocean is quite annoying.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im just gonna say that while i get what other people say about your shit, i think your style has evolved the right way.
you laid off the fruity rainbow maps n shit and the comical fonts, (maybe except for the lynch one lol) for which you rightfully deserved much more shit, imo. your recent stuff i can fuck with honestly.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
it wasnt supposed to be funny. its just a post pointing out the fact youre obsession with anything frank ocean is quite annoying.
i seem to always forget im not allowed to like things.

you all really exaggerate the shit out of everything I do. you act like all I do is talk about things I like, and constantly sit and drool over shit, when in reality I rarely say anything about it more-so than anyone else talks about what they like, besides when im talking to someone about something related to it, and even in those cases im not obsessing over anything. you sound just like bc right now, just so you know.

YO MY BAD THAT I LIKE THINGS AND TALK ABOUT THEM EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE. SHIT. IM A TERRIBLE PERSON.

im just gonna say that while i get what other people say about your shit, i think your style has evolved the right way.
you laid off the fruity rainbow maps n shit and the comical fonts, (maybe except for the lynch one lol) for which you rightfully deserved much more shit, imo. your recent stuff i can fuck with honestly.
yeah I used to be a bit less refined with it, I guess you could say. I was really into doing that shit at the time, and having fun with it. the lynch one youre talking about was that same kind of thing, itll always be fun to screw with haha.

but thanks.
at least you can be mature+respectful about what you have to say.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
frank ocean is in probably 40% of your posts in the last year.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
not a fan of the coloring, layout is nice though
i agree with you actually. i wasnt happy with the way I eventually ended up altering the original colors that I had. I'm probably gonna go back and see what messed it up.
thanks man, long time no see haha.

Steez

Reaction score
Holy shit though, you guys should lay off Gety, man. He has his own style and in a lot of cases, it looks good. Let the kid do what the fuck he wants with his shit. He's not doing it to be 'unique', he's been into Japanese shit for a long ass time and likes to use it in his ART because it influences him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ok, thats fine and all. i typically like all of his stuff, but when its in every piece or too much in certain pieces it loses its specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%