Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cool commercial now im shutting raw off

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE retiring world title
Rumors are floating around that the segment on Monday Night Raw between John Cena and Ric Flair was a subtle way for WWE to retire the world heavyweight championship belt. For those that missed it, Cena handed the belt over to Flair and told the legendary performer to keep it. WWE has not released an official statement on the matter yet, so fans will be tuning in to Smackdown and WWE Battleground 2014 to see the fate of the belt.

DisturbedShifty

Reaction score
Gonna put that gaudy-ass, new WWE logo on a new belt after Summerslam
 I personally like that new logo. I think they modernized it very well.

Bring it back
I liked the one they used after this one. The one that was pretty much a big circle with the Eagle inside of it. Did you know the guy who does all of their belts works out of his garage?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Roman Reigns winning WWE title
With the pay per view just a day away, rumors are firing up about WWE pulling the trigger on the Roman Reigns era. There are talks that he could walk out of the WWE Battleground 2014 pay per view as the new heavyweight champion. Management might be forced to give John Cena some time off to film some scenes in a big movie, so the title change has been discussed heavily over the last couple of days.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Reign of Reigns

(C) buzzy 2014

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i said they should have him go to win and brock come out. heyman can say it was just best for business. sets up a huge feud and those two can even to go for the best against one another. that may sell better than cena and brock

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i said they should have him go to win and brock come out. heyman can say it was just best for business. sets up a huge feud and those two can even to go for the best against one another. that may sell better than cena and brock
Yeah what was that whole thing with HHH and Heyman anyways? Has to have something to do with that, right?

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
 lol I heard it on a podcast a couple days ago so I can't take all the credit.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Yeah what was that whole thing with HHH and Heyman anyways? Has to have something to do with that, right?
idk, i didnt watch all of raw lol. it looks like they have something going on though and if it happened, a roman, lesnar feud could be HUGE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%