Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i didn't like seeing it but its their way of pushing the shield to the top still.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Big Return Plans Revealed for Daniel Bryan

While there is still a lot of concern over Daniel Bryan within WWE, he will still be groomed for a feud with Brock Lesnar when he returns.

It's said that "the long-term destination is still what the old destination was" and Money In the Bank could be a "temporary detour." The long-term plans are still for Bryan to be the champion.

As of Monday, WWE is still looking at having Bryan do another run with the WWE World Heavyweight Title later this year. If something happens and Bryan can't return at SummerSlam or before then, it's said that the plans they have for him will change.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Bray Wyatt winning WWE title
Since management is still scrambling to find something that will draw a lot of the viewers back, there are talks that WWE might attempt to generate a buzz by putting the heavyweight championship on Bray Wyatt, one of the more popular characters on the roster right now. Rumors have it that he could be given the title as soon as Money in the Bank 2014.
VIEW MORE

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes gonna win this mitb. makes sense with the family that could help him. i don't wanna see it but it'll only be for so long. his championship potential is there. i just can not buy into his shit

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meh I don't think Bray needs the strap. He can be a draw without it, kinda like Taker.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE did some spring cleaning

McIntyre
Jinder
Aksana
Hawkins
Teddy Long
Camacho
Brodus
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu

All released 

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
When was the last time Evan or Teddy was even on TV. 

And why cut Jinder and Drew if you ain't gon' cut Heath. 

It's also about damn time Brodus is gone. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Every time I see the name Aksana I think it's the Russian guy's manager haha

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can say JTG still has a Job lol. NVM they jus released him too lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
all the recent nxt signings and future call ups better pan out. i am pissed about drew mac though.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE Down On Bo Dallas, Adam Rose & Paige, Rose Buried

It’s being said that Vince McMahon, who is still responsible for all of the key decisions in WWE, is still not sold on Bo Dallas, Adam Rose and Paige – three NXT talents that recently moved up to the main roster.

McMahon has a reputation of not being the easiest person to accept new talent as top stars.

The fact that Adam Rose was kept off of RAW this past Monday night is considered a sign that the company is starting to cool off on his character.

Additionally, WWE producer Kevin Dunn reportedly buried Rose backstage in recent weeks.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
rose sucks. that gimmick is horrible. bo needs time. i wish he had the ego they had him with in nxt

paige needs time. she's gonna be a stud. divas sick tho

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
supposedly the network doing so poorly is the reason behind most of the cuts, saving money. more will be released too. in the office and a few more wrestlers.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fandango and dolph are at some bar in or around detroit. my boys cousin works there but hes not sure exactly where she works lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%