Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Same. But the one thing he always wanted was closure with the WWE and be back in the good terms with Vince. But damn tho.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's crazy. R.I.P. if it is in fact true.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Same. But the one thing he always wanted was closure with the WWE and be back in the good terms with Vince. But damn tho.
this is just crazy timing. makes it even more sad.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Makes his promo from last night really eerie 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats actually kind of scary.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Details on exactly how The Ultimate Warrior passed away on Tuesday have not been released yet but below is the statement from Scottsdale police spokesman Sergeant Mark Clark, mentioning a catastrophic medical condition:

“On April 8 at 5:50 pm 54-year-old “Warrior” James B Hellwig collapsed while walking with his wife to their car at the Gainy Suites Hotel in Scottsdale, Ariz. Scottsdale Fire transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead soon after arrival. At this point in the investigation, it appears as though a catastrophic medical condition caused his death.”

TMZ spoke to people that were with The Ultimate Warrior during WrestleMania weekend in New Orleans and they note that he looked to be in rough shape all weekend.

They noted that he appeared to be in constant pain, sweaty and looked very uncomfortable. It was apparent to the people around him that something was seriously off. People also took notice when Warrior looked weak after doing his signature rope shake on RAW.

One of their sources said, "We all felt like he looked like he was going to blow a gasket. It was pretty easy to see."

wilmyers

Reaction score
All these wrestlers who clearly roided, (among other things), in the late-80's and early-90's are dead or dying because of heart failure.  It's very sad to see all these guys who we looked up to as kids but a lesson to be learned by today's athletes.  

I really wonder what Hogan's secret is.  He was naturally big but I have no doubts he roided to shoot some of his movies and he was noticeably more jacked when he became Hollywood.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
when he became hollywood he was just more ripped than ever before, he wasn't as big as he used to be. that can talk be done through a strict diet.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Sting signs with WWE
Rumors are heating up that Sting and WWE have finally agreed upon a contract. Negotiations between the two sides have been ongoing for the better part of the past decade. No word yet on what type of role Sting will have with WWE, but there are talks that he will be a television character. A match at Wrestlemania 31 is still a possibility.
April 10, 2014

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he signed. im just excited to have him in a video game lol. he likely won't have a huge role but it'd be nice to see what he has.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Even though part of me wanted to see him stay away until he retired, can't wait to see one of my all-time favorites on a (assumedly) consistent basis.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just caught up on Mania. For some reason didn't get spoiled at all even though I completely forgot it happened.

Bork Lazer, man. The pinfall and the two minutes after that was some of the greatest things I've seen.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
apparently you can see lesnar whisper thank you as hes pinning taker.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
Just caught up on Mania. For some reason didn't get spoiled at all even though I completely forgot it happened.

Bork Lazer, man. The pinfall and the two minutes after that was some of the greatest things I've seen.
I have not actually seen the events after the fact other than the initial shock of Bork.

Any link to it?

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk, I downloaded it.

So many crushed worlds.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he was on the mania preshow and he was actually pretty good.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvT6-ubccLY&feature=youtu.be&t=5m19s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%