Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
please tell me he said that lol
Yea, i had brought my belt with me so i had put it on the table and knocked over some markers. He said come on playa, don't be knocking over stuff up here or i'll have to make you go one on one with The Undertaker

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't expect Johnny Mundo, Impact, Nitro, Morrison to sign back to WWE

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im so pumped for morrison

read on fb someone said johnny entertainment and i like that.

cerron, thats sick. i would have died

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to PWInsider, multiple sources have confirmed to them that former WWE Champion CM Punk was at FOX Studios this week in LA for a meeting regarding having an on-air role on the “WWE Backstage” show on FS1 (which will on Tuesday nights).

Renee Young (who is the co-host of this show) was there to run some tests with Punk, but it is not known at the moment if Punk has signed a contract to appear on this show.

Earlier today, the Wrestling Observer noted that the general feeling is that if Punk ever returns to Pro-Wrestling, it will be for the WWE, not AEW:

“It’s basically the feeling that even though WWE went after him hard with the lawsuit that cost him a ton of money, like seven figures, that WWE is the place he feels he can make the most money.”

We’ll keep you updated regarding Punk’s status.[/ouote]

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
one step closer hut this decision is probably something thats not up to wwe at all

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just turned it on from the start. king sounds like his commentary from a 10 year old video game.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
brock rag dolling little rey is awesome. he took those bumps good

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the ending with lana and lashley was very attitude era-ish but that shit always makes me cringe looking back so i didnt like that last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%