Official Wrestling Talk Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ziggler is a geek. Can't talk and his version of wrestling is just overselling.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I dont agree that he cant talk

Hes not elite on the mic, but he far above the WWE average

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and ziggler is a great story telling in the ring.

he does comedy and my guess, wants to branch out into acting. he could probably do the comedy roles good.

if hes sticking around, he probably got super paid.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Booker T and Corey Graves had a BIG laugh on Booker T's radio show "Heated Conversations" after they revealed they worked the entire wrestling industry.

Booker revealed hes actually happy to be returning to the kick off show. He and Corey were just "goofing off" like they do with each other backstage all the time.

But everyone bought it as legit HEAT.

im gonna call BS on this

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Booker always gets made fun of on the broadcast, Graves aint the first to do it, although I could see that Booker might be mad that a young kid fresh on the scene was making fun of him. A lot different than Cole who did it as a heel, as Booker had known him for several years

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Might've been the best segment I've seen on RAW in some time. I like where they're going with Braun, but I know all roads lead to him eventually dropping the belt to Cena.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
Might've been the best segment I've seen on RAW in some time. I like where they're going with Braun, but I know all roads lead to him eventually dropping the belt to Cena.
good news is, cena is only around for a few more years right? please tell me im right

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Reigns is 5 - 0 against Cena no way he should be going over Strowman lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
AE. said:
What belt is he going to hold? Roman isnt dropping it for a long time

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
What belt is he going to hold? Roman isnt dropping it for a long time

Until Vince comes to work one day in a mood and decides to rewrite. Stroman is way over and it makes sense to book him as the face in a face vs. heel main event.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Report: Lio Rush could be called up to 205 Live from NXT

WWE’s 23-year-old prodigy, Lio Rush, hasn’t been on NXT television much since his ill-timed tweet regarding the release of Emma.

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet’s Ryan Satin, WWE may be shooting Rush right up to 205 Live.

Since Enzo Amore’s release and Triple H’s reported takeover of the cruiserweight show, 205 Live has seen a dramatic turn in the way they shoot the show from being character-driven to an immense focus on the in-ring product.

In recent weeks we’ve seen Tyler Bate, Roderick Strong and now Mandrews make their respective 205 Live debuts. That falls in line with landing a general manager, Drake Maverick fka Rockstar Spud), to run the show.

If WWE pushes Rush to the 205 Live roster, it would fit right in his skillset to be matched with fellow high-flyers with an incredible in-ring workrate.

We should see what happens as the 16-man cruiserweight tournament to crown a new champion at WrestleMania continues.

Rush has been wrestling since 2014, winning the Ring of Honor Top Prospect tournament in 2016.

WWE made specific mention of Rush joining former tag team partner “The Velveteen Dream” Patrick Clark at the Performance Center.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
205 live is taking guys who could be serious talents and handicapping them to that damn "division".

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
AE. said:

Until Vince comes to work one day in a mood and decides to rewrite. Stroman is way over and it makes sense to book him as the face in a face vs. heel main event.
When in the last three years have they backed off a Roman reigns plan because somebody else is more over?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%