Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

It’s been well documented that the former Cruiserweight Champion was initially scheduled to lose to Enzo Amore in a lumberjack match on Raw in mid-October. However, plans changed to Kalisto wrestling Amore when Neville never showed up to TV that week. WWE has officially denied that he quit the promotion.

At the time, it was reported that Neville was frustrated by the direction of his character, the lack of pay-offs and the rough WWE life on the road. The former WWE Cruiserweight Champion has reportedly been “miserable in WWE” since January of last year. It’s been reported that Neville had pushed for his WWE release with the idea of working the indies and making a name for himself there.

In an update, Dave Meltzer noted on Sunday’s Wrestling Observer Radio that Neville is still under contract with the WWE but wants out of the company. It was also noted that WWE will not grant him his release and will make him sit out the remainder of his contract.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
how much longer does he have? hes gonna have a 90 day no compete after too, right? man, he might as well wrestle out and then leave. is he even getting paid? that sucks because he was doing great as a heel and i would have loved to see him continue that, but he did deserve more than 205 live

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
how much longer does he have? hes gonna have a 90 day no compete after too, right? man, he might as well wrestle out and then leave. is he even getting paid? that sucks because he was doing great as a heel and i would have loved to see him continue that, but he did deserve more than 205 live
Yea he's still getting paid and it's not known when his contract end and no 90 day compete clause because he is free to sign and wrestle for any company right away

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
opening raw with the balor club. i can dig it

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and he still has his hardy boyz titantron. wwe sucks lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he needs the lights to go out with just his laugh going. spotlight him in his pose and then play the music.

bam.

i created a winner

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he needs vince to die and dunn to disappear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%