#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shit, the flair 30 for 30 was yesterday?! i thought it was tonight

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it was real good. First 30 for 30 I've watched live in a while.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i said i thought it was tonight lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Backstage Update: When AJ Styles Will Lose WWE Championship

This week’s episode of SmackDown featured one of the most stunning moments in recent memories as AJ Styles pinned Jinder Mahal cleanly to win the WWE Championship. With that, the hyped-up Mahal vs. Brock Lesnar match at Survivor Series will instead feature The Phenomenal one against The Beast.

Well, there’s quite a bit of backstage news to suggest why Styles was named champion. Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Radio reported that a source in India informed him that Mahal was being promoted in the country as a two-time WWE Champion. But Dave Meltzer responded and said Styles’ victory doesn’t have anything to do with Mahal and the promotion.

Meltzer also reported that he didn’t know until the morning of SmackDown that Styles was set to become champion. However, Meltzer also reported that Mahal will reclaim the championship heading into WWE’s India tour in December. Styles will not be on that tour, so it should be set up nicely for Mahal to regain the championship.

So with that, Styles’ second reign as the WWE Championship will likely be a short one. He previously held the belt for 140 days until John Cena defeated him at the 2017 Royal Rumble PPV event. With WWE’s tour in India slated for early December, his reign will likely only last a few short weeks.

Mahal first won the championship at Backlash by defeating Randy Orton. He held onto the title for 170 days before obviously dropping it to Styles. Mahal had successfully defended the title against elite talents like Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura.

With his loss to Styles, it remains unclear what will happen with Mahal at Survivor Series. John Cena was named as the fifth and final member of Team SmackDown in the 5-on-5 interbrand match, so that option is off the table for Mahal.

As for Styles fans, enjoy the title reign while you can. It doesn’t look like it’ll last that long.
lolololololololololololol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im fine with that. just means aj will get yet another run.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
im fine with that. just means aj will get yet another run.

But not with Mahal getting another run nooooooooooooo lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
I guess they scrapped the Bludgeon Brothers lol
that name was bad anyways. gimmick would have been just as bad as the ascension too

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
that name was bad anyways. gimmick would have been just as bad as the ascension too

Poor Luke Harper, he deserves better.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i would seriously never be able to date someone like her

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So for $300 I can sleaze up my next party with some Joey Ryan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%