Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

According to Cageside Seats a Shield reunion is set to take place for the TLC PPV in honor of their 5 year anniversary of their debut and to help boost ticket sales
It's believed they will be facing The Miztourage
thats not even house show worthy

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Just a ploy to get Roman some cheers
*dean and Seth come out tonight*

"Listen to that deafening ovation for reigns!" - cole

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This segment is garbage, but I agree with y'all about the Shield reunion. They're only doing it to get Roman cheered.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A Bowling For Soup shirt! She's after my heart, I see.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Samoa Joe revealed today that he had to get knee surgery & nasal surgery
Joe claimed that after breaking his nose 8 times over his career, that he was only breathing at 60% capacity and now he's at full speed and hopes to return to in ring action by November

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
really makes me want to get my nose fixed. idk what its like to be able to breath at 100%

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

While the finish of No Mercy’s both main events angered a lot of fans, it appears Vince McMahon’s reaction to it was very different and the Boss was apparently happy with the way things went.

According to Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the idea behind the match between Roman Reigns vs. John Cena was that Cena would hit Roman with his big moves but wouldn’t get the pin, and then Roman would defeat him with his usual moves.

Regarding Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman, the idea was that The Beast would survive several power slams from Strowman and then win with just one F5. They wanted most of this match to take place inside the ring that’s why there was only one spot outside where Braun threw Brock into the ring post.

Both these matches were designed to make Roman and Lesnar stand out as two guys who are on the top and make it look like there is no one else on their level in the company.
Vince McMahon was happy with No Mercy as things went exactly as they planned and the company delivered two ‘WrestleMania quality’ matches with clear non-controversial finishes.
All this is said to be part of the ‘Bigger Picture’ for WrestleMania 34 as Brock Lesnar’s strong build up will make the strongest impression when Roman Reigns will finally defeat him at WrestleMania next year.
Epic

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's crazy how everything that's happened in this company for the past like 4 years is all just to make Roman look good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%