elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Unless they clear Bryan, he's going to leave, so eventually I think they will

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Some interesting to note at tonight's MSG show.

They ended the show with semi-angle where after Roman beat Bray, Strowman came out to second biggest pop of the night. He destroyed Roman, then a bunch of goofs came out to get beat up. Finally Rollins came out and the Shield guys overcame the former Wyatts.

The crowd then started chanting for Ambrose and then "Shield" before Seth took the mic. "I got good news and bad news. The bad is Ambrose is probably on his 15th beer down at the bar. But the good news is, we hear you New York."

Sounds like Seth is dropping a subtle hint of a formal Shield reunion?

sigh. something i actually never want to see. leave them alone

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Unless they clear Bryan, he's going to leave, so eventually I think they will
i think they'll eventually clear him for a light schedule just to keep the profits.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to PWInsider Lio Rush has been offered an NXT Deal and will be making his final appearance for CZW on August 5th

I just seen him wrestle last month. They will tone his moveset down.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

I just seen him wrestle last month. They will tone his moveset down.
was just gonna post this heh. im happy with it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Wait I didn't even realize that Braun won the match? What the hell was the point of the rest of that then....

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Wait I didn't even realize that Braun won the match? What the hell was the point of the rest of that then....
people online think roman turned heel lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that wasnt a turn at all. people are grasping at straws

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
In all actuality it should be though. He literally just tried to kill a guy after losing a match to him. The double turn theory makes perfect sense if it was anybody but Roman.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
In all actuality it should be though. He literally just tried to kill a guy after losing a match to him. The double turn theory makes perfect sense if it was anybody but Roman.
idk if roman can even cut a heel promo because hes basically been one for so long anyways

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Strowman had literally tried to kill Roman months ago too tho. They'll just chaulk it up to extremely bad blood, no heel turn

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Exactly. Remember when Roman beat the living shit out of HHH and everybody thought that was a heel turn? They're too stubborn to turn this guy

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i just saw an article about Roman needing to be charged with attempted murder -_-

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Global Force Wrestling champion Alberto El Patron was detained by police on Sunday at the Orlando airport. PWInsider obtained the following statement from the Orlando Police Department:

“There was an incident at Orlando International Airport at about 3 p.m. Sunday involving Jose Rodriguez (DOB 5/25/1977) The reported incident was a domestic violence battery, and it is still under investigation. No arrests have been made as of this time, but the case remains open. That is all the information we have for release at this time.”

TMZ.com corroborates the story and provided some additional information. The “domestic violence battery” involved Alberto allegedly “roughing up” a female companion. A witness told TMZ that Alberto and the woman were arguing in the terminal. Things escalated, there was an ‘altercation’ and cops were called.

The day prior to the incident, Alberto El Patron’s fiance Paige posted this photo with members of El Patron’s family at Universal Studios in Orlando.
'Ya world champion ladies and Gents lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/884496020008251392

I mean im not going to say we that he is beating on her or not.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
she is a wrestler though, she can bruise from training.. he does seem like the type to beat on females though. i wouldnt be surprised of dude is doing drugs either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%