Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to the Observer, Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel will be replacing Maryse as Miz's sidekicks due to Miz and Maryse's gimmick being too similar to Maria & Mike Kanellis
Creative strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

UPDATE: #WWE Officials Planning Huge Romantic Storyline For #Bayley Heading Into #SUMMERSLAM

Rajah is reported that the powers that be are planning a huge romantic angle for Bayley for Summerslam.

WWE officials are planning to continue focusing on Bayley’s innocence, and it’s going to come to light that Bayley has never kissed a man before. The idea is that angle will continue to be pushed heading into Summerslam with her having her first kiss after her match at the event.

There is some speculation that Corey Graves is the favorite for the role, but the powers that be have yet to make up their mind about who will play the man in this scenario. On paper, an angle like this could be cute, but there is a good chance most WWE fans will really dislike it.
Jromer0
Lol creative is on fire.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I don't get why they took the briefcase from Carmella. She's the perfect person to have it. If they give it to Becky or Charlotte I'm going to lose it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I don't get why they took the briefcase from Carmella. She's the perfect person to have it. If they give it to Becky or Charlotte I'm going to lose it.
carmella will still win, i think

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
omg

https://streamable.com/2pyb4

so so painful.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
carmella will still win, i think
Then what's the point of redoing it? She has heat from winning it that way right now. Her re-winning it legitimately just takes that away

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Then what's the point of redoing it? She has heat from winning it that way right now. Her re-winning it legitimately just takes that away
because, creative. i agree though. idk maybe she doesnt win it again but it'd make her look strong

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to Pro Wrestling Unlimited Vince McMahon is high on The Drifter Elias Samson and has given him full control over his guitar segments
Ugh

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPa76xNVzyU

Meanwhile in TNA we find out who Moose's tag team partner will be -__-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%