Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys are looking forward to next year's Mania

Per F4Online
WWE is already planning on the Wrestlemania 34 Main Event to be a rematch of Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns but now for the Universal Title
The idea being to build the program for a year & have Roman go over & replace John Cena as the top face of WWE

Lolololol

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Part of me feels like that has to be a joke. There's no way they are that naive right

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I definitely believe they'll have Roman beat him for the belt, but I don't believe they'll wait that long.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It almost makes me think the smarks are taking the wrong approach. Clearly boos haven't changed anything.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They don't give a shit if he gets booed. They're gonna make their money regardless, and without any competition they have almost no reason to listen to the fans.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Per Cageside Seats
Early names being considered to switch Brands for the next Draft Split are AJ Styles to Raw & The New Day to Smackdown
Give mah boys the damn belts as soon as they get over there.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE Officials Unhappy With Top SmackDown Superstar’s In-Ring Work

Since the brand extension, Alexa Bliss is considered by many to be one of the breakout stars on SmackDown Live. Bliss has won the SmackDown Women’s Championship twice. She will be holding the title heading into Wrestlemania 33 and she will defend it in a huge match at the event.

However, it’s being reported by Sportskeeda that WWE officials are upset with Alexa Bliss about the quality of her in-ring work. She’s been praised for her character and work on the microphone, but she is getting a lot of criticism for her lack of chemistry with her opponents.

WWE officials have intentionally been having Bliss work with Becky Lynch whenever possible because they feel she’s the only one Bliss has chemistry with in the ring. Although they are crediting Lynch for making the matches “passable” with Alexa, which isn’t a good thing.

The last straw was this week on SmackDown. WWE’s road agents were said to be displeased with the match Alexa Bliss had with Mickie James and were upset that she couldn’t perform with a veteran like James. This news is a little surprising, so there will be more updates soon.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
her ex is brad maddox?! he supposedly just leaked the tape

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Xavier Woods and Brad Maddox tag teamed paige. It's just getting worse from here on out lol. They are being ruthless on his twitter right now lmao.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Finn Balor is being advertised for a house show the week before WM in NY

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Finn Balor is being advertised for a house show the week before WM in NY
hes already wrestled. theyre supposedly saving him for tv after mania

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%