Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I actually really like how they did that swerve last night. I shit on WWE booking a lot, but they get some things right.

Rollins betraying Shield and AJ setting up John Cena last year come to mind.

Don't forget New day title run :) lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Backstage News: Randy Orton To Appear At Raw

We still have 7 weeks before WrestleMania. Being that quite far away, the WWE Creative honchos won’t have Randy Orton immediately ‘cash in’ his title match opportunity to challenge

Bray Wyatt and make it official. To gain even more of Bray’s trust, Orton is planned to have a short segment on Monday Night Raw and try to mess with the Universal Champion, most likely Goldberg and after the Fastlane PPV.

This is all just a storyline ploy that would make Bray Wyatt even more comfortable with the Apex Predator. Then suddenly, just when Bray thinks he is so sure that Randy will challenge for the Raw Universal Title instead of the Smackdown main title… he’ll get an RKO #outtanowhere

Luke Harper and the imminent return of Erick Rowan and ‘sister abigail’ will also come into play to even deepen the plot.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was wondering why they didn't even talk about the option to face the Raw champ. They always teased that shit in the past

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mick Foley claims that Vince McMahon chewed out Braun Strowman backstage after messing up his promo against Kevin Owens using the phrase "Title Shot" instead of "Title Match"

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
Mick Foley claims that Vince McMahon chewed out Braun Strowman backstage after messing up his promo against Kevin Owens using the phrase "Title Shot" instead of "Title Match"

Who he stood behind to say that lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never realized that Bray Wyatt's logo is the Nazi Eagle

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
He's so picky about word usage. I'm surprised he started letting people way wrestling and wrestler recently.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
He's so picky about word usage. I'm surprised he started letting people way wrestling and wrestler recently.

I mean he had to let that one go since Wrestling is apart of the company name lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Per Pro Wrestling Sheet
The Emmalina character was nixed after producers & backstage officials were unimpressed with her commitment to the character after multiple rehearsals
In the end they let Emma be Emma

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the fucking character sucked. let her Gi back to who she was in nxt right before all of this shit

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm shocked at how strong they're booking Wyatt. He's pinning EVERYONE

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hate Orton, but him going to Raw to win the belt and the Wyatt family dominating both shows would be a sweet storyline 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I hate Orton, but him going to Raw to win the belt and the Wyatt family dominating both shows would be a sweet storyline 

Then Brock kills them all in 2 minutes.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sending randy to raw to wreck havoc then turn in bray last minute will still be cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%