We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I don't believe you can

Lithuania win + Argentina win = Lithuania 1 Argentina 2 Croatia 3 Spain 4
Lithuania win + Spain win = Lithuania 1 Spain 2 Argentina 3 Croatia 4
Croatia win + Argentina win = Argentina 1 Croatia 2 Lithuania 3 Spain 4
Croatia win + Spain win = Croatia 1 Spain 2 Lithuania 3 Argentina 4

Granted I'm not sure exactly how the tiebreakers work, but what I assume is that its H2H. 
• First scenario -- LIT and ARG have same record, LIT won H2H tiebreak. CRO & ESP have same record, CRO won H2H
• Second scenario -- LIT has best record, ESP & ARG same record, ESP win H2H, CRO last (technically they could be 4-7 but I dont care really)
• Third scenario -- ARG has best record, LIT & CRO have same record, CRO wins H2H, ESP last (again, could be 4-7 dont care)
• Fourth scenario -- All teams 3-2. Against the 3 other teams tied, CRO is 2-1. ESP is 2-1, LIT is 1-2, ARG is 1-2. CRO beat ESP, LIT beat ARG

That's what I got. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Loser of NGR//BRA is the 6 seed. For scenario 2 CRO is 4 with BRA win, 5 with NGR win. For scenario 3 ESP is 4 with NGR win, 5 with BRA win

Paulius

Reaction score
Hoping for Lithuania and Argentina win . Spain vs USA would be awesome if Spain could play like they did today. Well looks good then. Thanks for doing that

Paulius

Reaction score
The safe route is no doubt coming in first cuz i dont really wanna play australia in the first round incase we lose. Would rather lose to them in semis, to atleast get a shot at the bronze medal

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Paulius3313 said:
Hoping for Lithuania and Argentina win . Spain vs USA would be awesome if Spain could play like they did today. Well looks good then. Thanks for doing that
im hoping for that Lithuania Spain Nigera or Croatia Argentia Brazil win... would love to face Nigeria or Brazil in the first round lol

Paulius

Reaction score
Smh buncha articles on how Lithuania threw the game to avoid 4th or 2nd spots smh. Hell no. We arent like that, this was a disgrace to our country and to basketball . Basketball means to much to us to throw games . Kinda is weird tho bc if we woulda won today and lost to croatia monday, we'd end up second. Now, we cant end up second nor fourth regardless if we win or not. Kinda weird but naw no way we try to do this shit

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
it was smart to lose, whether it was tanking or not. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
and of course i know that im tired when i realized i had four errors in my chart lmao

fixed them tho

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
it was smart to lose, whether it was tanking or not. 
I just couldnt believe that our coach would ever sign up to do that but this world is fucked up so who knows . One thing i do know is that it was awfully strange that like 3 of our players who usually get heated af when shit goes bad were completely calm and just seemed like they didnt care, or their minds were somewhere else, idk man this shit got me fucked up so bad. Ever since my first olympics in 04, ive never seen us play this bad, make such errors and stay completely straight headed

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
and of course i know that im tired when i realized i had four errors in my chart lmao

fixed them tho
You made that chart?? Or the one you wrote out?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
i made the chart you +1'd above, in Google Sheets (and then screen'd and uploaded)
and the one i wrote out too

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
i made the chart you +1'd above, in Google Sheets (and then screen'd and uploaded)
Man u got some computer skill my guy

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Wait bro u said u made a couple mistakes??!!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
they should be fixed. the thing i typed out is right, the chart i just mislabeled at parts at first because its in a different order than what i typed

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
they should be fixed. the thing i typed out is right, the chart i just mislabeled at parts at first because its in a different order than what i typed
Good looking out. Knew you rooting for LT hoping for that first/third seed;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%