Official Superbowl XLIII Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wow i didnt see that one. post it

i missed the first set of commercials. i started watching right after the first challenge

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was bowling >.<

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no SMH at you believing that godaddy commercial, it's an inside thing, x-factor has a HUGE thing for meagan good and beyonce

Dom

Reaction score
Got to give both teams credit. A great game. Too bad Warner gave up the ball at the end. Fitz ran away from Polamalu and the defense, that was probably the fast I ever saw him run. Great effort though on both sides.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao

i fail

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I knew James Harrison could move, but a 100-yard INT return, would tire anyone out. Well, at least any LB. I thought he was unconscious laying in the endzone for a sec lol

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I rooted for the Cards all the way, but Steelers kept making plays at the right time.

Holmes' catch at the end was VERY impressive.. but, is it me or was Francisco the player who got burnt both times on the last drive? hmmm??

way to be the first team to get 6 rings, Pittsburgh

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I was really hoping the Cardinals would pull it off, and after Fitz caught it for 65 yards for the score, I ran out of the room, just about out of the house from joy, but that was short lived.

Congrats to the Steelers on winning SB XLII, and 5 other Bowls as well. 1st team to do so. Question is, will they make it back again?? Or will another team take their place??

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm gonna say it again: Fitz is gonna be a legend

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So did Ben Graham punt well? 5 punts, average of 35 yards, 3 inside the 20, with a long of 45 yards...how does that rate?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3 inside the 20 is very good

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mark my words...

Once this game is over, all the networks that tried so hard to hype this game up are going to be talking about how much it hurts the game, the league, and the attention to have a team like the Steelers play an 8-8 team with no Championship pedigree like the Cardinals.

I mean just because it's the Super Bowl doesn't necessarily mean its going to be the greatest game ever...but geez, the Cardinals don't look like they belong on the same field.

I am extremely bored right now & other than the Conan O'Brien/Bud Light commercial, I haven't been entertained at all.
Noted.

But seriously even though they didn't end up winning the game, the Cardinals playoff run is one of the best I have ever seen. Every chance of the way, people have put this team down, and they keep on showed those people up. Every game, no one gave them a chance. Then at halftime everyone thought it was over. Seriously just an amazing show of will power.

But props to the Steelers. But is it just me, or is Big Ben on the most clutch QBs in the NFL? He always seems to be pulling his team back in the fourth quarter.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this game was so fcking epic

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Transformers 2 looks sweet...that is all.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are you guys too young to remember Rams/Titans? That game was epic, this game wasn't. The final 2 minutes of this game was pretty wild...but a true epic game like Rams/Titans was all 60 minutes.

I was honestly so damn bored for 2 hours of nothing...that I was half asleep & half-intoxicated by the end of the game anyways. I am not going to call this game epic because 2 minutes of it were exciting.

Rams/Patriots was also a great game. Cardinals/Steelers sucked.

I still can't believe they are reviving Fast & The Furious, yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%