Official College Gameday Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly can't wait for The U vs OSU game. I'm amped for it..and Im a ku fan.
We should be able to pick up the W in that. Miami's offense line is lacking, and our defensive line and linebackers are really good.

Mooche

Reaction score
We should be able to pick up the W in that. Miami's offense line is lacking, and our defensive line and linebackers are really good.
That is gonna be a huge test for young Harris from Miami. I can't wait for that game.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Completely agreed. I believe Minnesota Golden Gopher football is a program on the rise, they aren't gonna be competing for the NC anytime soon, but they are definitely taking some nice steps in the right direction.
The on campus stadium helped them so much with everything including recruiting, as weird as that may sound. They will draw more fans each of these seasons and their stadium will become more of a challenge to play in. They pretty much have everything going for them right now.

Mooche

Reaction score
Boise is going to be such an interesting team this year. Hell, they have one loss to that starting lineup. One loss. I mean, yes it was Kyle Wilson which is HUGE, but they are bringing back so many talented starts. Kellen Moore to Titus Young is going to show the Nation this year.

Mooche

Reaction score
Why? Lol. I have nothing against Boise.. Good program on the rise.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kinda pissed Penn State is playing Bama and OSU on the road, but I'll see those next year. Got a solid home schedule this year, still gonna see my fair share of good teams coming (got season tix).

Mooche

Reaction score
EVERYONE around here is all over their nuts. EVERYONE
LOL. You are in Boise. They now have a reason to cheer for this team, it can do some serious damage. I know what you mean. But, I'd love to see them knock off some top school.

Mauersota

Reaction score
Gophers are getting to a bowl game this year!! Can't wait for the season to start already.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Boise is going to be such an interesting team this year. Hell, they have one loss to that starting lineup. One loss. I mean, yes it was Kyle Wilson which is HUGE, but they are bringing back so many talented starts. Kellen Moore to Titus Young is going to show the Nation this year.
Maybe if they were in a real conference, had a real schedule, and didn't have a retarded field, they could get some respect. Oh and stop <Censored>ing about not getting into a BCS game.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Keenan Allen in action!

Mooche

Reaction score
Maybe if they were in a real conference, had a real schedule, and didn't have a retarded field, they could get some respect. Oh and stop <Censored>ing about not getting into a BCS game.
Correct on that. The blue field is hella overrated.

jHammack

Reaction score
Cant wait til College Football starts... Sept 2 in Utah... should be a fun time. Any other good week 1 match-ups?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Touchdown Buckeyessss. Pryor to Posey, that's gonna happen a lot this year..

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Jacory Harris is effing <Censored> up. Dude is 13/16, 215 passing yards, 3 TDs, no INTs.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Utah is gonna beat #15 Pitt. Big win for Utah.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Utah is gonna beat #15 Pitt. Big win for Utah.
That was a nice game I was almost sure Utah was going to lose after all those timeouts lol.

TTN2810

Reaction score
On their schedule they have Virginia Tech #10, Oregon State #24, and Fresno State who has potential to be ranked. If they win all of those, your argument is invalid. And dude, they beat Oregon last year.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm super happy bout the Utah win. This will make a huge difference for Cincy's hopes for the division. Cincy has a tough, but easy schedule. They play Oklahoma, West Virginia, Pitt etc so if they can win these games they could easily climb up the ranks, but they have some easy games (Indiana State, Miami OH, Syracuse) so if their D can stop the <Censored>ing run, they could make another BSC Bowl appearence.

The Oklahoma game could surprise alot of people. That game could be a huge upset. Lots of people around the CFB world believe Cincy can win that one on the road. But for me, they have got to be undefeated going into it. They got to have the confidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%