.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Does Boise move up with Oregon's win?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Doubt it, how far does USC fall? Also, how big of a hype-fest was Ole Miss?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Out of top 10, prolly like 16. Oregon will be top 5.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Florida should still be #1. I mean seriously what team wins a championship the year before, wins all their games up till now and doesnt get ranked #1. That is just illogical......

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Florida should have a loss, they can thank the SEC refs for being undefeated.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Does Boise move up with Oregon's win?
Hope not. Boise State needs to shut up get out of The Mountain West or whatever terrible conference they are in so they won't whine about not getting a BCS bowl, change their god awful turf, and stop whining when they get no respect for beating a no name team by like 30 or 40 each week.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Florida should still be #1. I mean seriously what team wins a championship the year before, wins all their games up till now and doesnt get ranked #1. That is just illogical......
It seems illogical that refs should win a game for Florida, but hey, what do I know?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Hope not. Boise State needs to shut up get out of The Mountain West or whatever terrible conference they are in so they won't whine about not getting a BCS bowl, change their god awful turf, and stop whining when they get no respect for beating a no name team by like 30 or 40 each week.
SMH, Boise's turf is awesome.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Want to know why they are undeated?
Tony Moeaki #81
Lol your just mad Iowa won on the last play of the game. So yeah MSU beat Michigan in overtime, congradulations on your amazing accomnplishment. Iowa a good team. I believe 2 TD's were called back for Indiana and even if they got those 14 points they would have lost anyways.
I'm not saying that Iowa should be ranked as high as they are but they are a good team. They probably will lose ground when the rankings come out tomorrow

BTW.
Texas should be #1 and Oregon #4
I know this kinda late but that post you just made was ridiculous

1. How about you tell me what Moeaki has done besides block against every team not named Michigan or Northern Iowa?

2. That last second TD was not even the play I was mad about in that game. That was a good play on their part and was our coaches fault for blitzing everybody but one player on 4 straight plays. But it's nothing I can do about it now. I still cheer for Ohio State when they make BCS games even after they blow us out just about every year so I don't see your point about me not liking them since they beat us.

3. How did us beating Michigan even get into a conversation about Iowa's wins?

4. Did you even watch the game, yes they had only 2 TD's called back but it wasn't at the end when they were already losing. This happened at the beginning of the game, when they had full control of the game and would have put them up 35-7. Which I'm not saying it would have been a guranteed win but Stanzi probably would have been out the game after throwing those 5 picks and down by 28 instead of the 14 they were actually down..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like OSU is in the drivers seat to win the big 10 now.. Despite Iowa having that undefeated record they have had to comeback in every game, they couldn't this week and now they're without their QB. OSU should be able to beat them then destroy Michigan and make the Rose Bowl where we will probably get demolished.

Pryor leads the Buckeyes to a big win on the road vs PSU..

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
It seems illogical that refs should win a game for Florida, but hey, what do I know?
You've got to be <Censored>ting me.

Also, LOL @ Rainey; <Censored>ing idiot.

BlueNation

Reaction score
That's a funny joke.
It's funny because it's true.

Dear Bill Martin,
<Censored> YOU, YOU MOTHER <Censored>ING PIECE OF <Censored>! THANKS FOR RUINING MICHIGAN FOOTBALL YOU DUMB <Censored>! YOU HAD TO MAKE ONE <Censored> DAMN PHONE CALL TO GET LES MILES. I CAN'T WAIT TIL YOUR <Censored> AS DOES RESIGN!

Yours truly,
Ben

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Sorry, but they did not "give" us a win.

We would have won that game with or without that call.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I'm glad those <Censored>ass Hawkeyes finally lost today. :D

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I'm glad those <Censored>ass Hawkeyes finally lost today. :D
I am too, I saw my buddy from high school, Troy Johnson (48) in one of the huddles.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jahvid Best's 2nd concussion this week.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jordan Shipley <3

He should be the first Texas player mentioned for Heisman. He is Colt McCoy's passing game.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kevin Riley sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%