Official College Gameday Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pryor played well today for the first time in a while.. 3 TDs, 2 in the air, DeVier Posey had 160 receiving yards, next year him and Duron Carter will be one of the best WR combos in the league.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
We face Mississippi State tonight. If we can stop Anthony Dixon tonight we should be fine. Turnovers is the name of the game tonight.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Michigan can't play defense... Like what do our secondaries do... I honestly dont know what they do...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jahvid Best with 160 yds on 13 rushes.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Michigan can't play defense... Like what do our secondaries do... I honestly dont know what they do...
SMH At least your secondary can cover a <Censored>ing slant route.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol and I thought Mizzou had a chance. Colt looked good for once.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cal #24 in the BCS standings! Sweet.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Gators back at #1 biotch.
Undeserving, unfortunately.

I'm going to a Halloween party tonight; although, I'm gonna try and catch as much of the USF/WVU game as I can.

I want Devine to bust out a three-TD game.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Florida playing Georgia, gonna be a tough game. But I think Tebow is really going to step it up today, since he has been doing bad.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Man I can't even support Iowa if they make it in the BCS now. I don't even like Indiana, Michigan, or Wisconsin but they've been helped by the officials in all those games (including last week) off the top of my head. I hope they get destroyed by Florida or USC/Oregon come Bowl season.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jahvid Best <3It's nice seeing a number next to our name again lol

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Florida is killing Georgia right now. 41-17.

iInsulin

Reaction score
Anyone see some of the calls that went against Indiana today against Iowa? They controlled the game and then got first downs, fumbles, touchdowns all called back when they should have gone there way. It was a real shame.

Oregon up 17-10 on USC

Notre Dame beating Washington State 30-7 right now. Clausen 18/21 for 239 yards and 2 TD's so far. I want a blowout in the 2nd half.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Man I can't even support Iowa if they make it in the BCS now. I don't even like Indiana, Michigan, or Wisconsin but they've been helped by the officials in all those games (including last week) off the top of my head. I hope they get destroyed by Florida or USC/Oregon come Bowl season.
Want to know why they are undeated?
Tony Moeaki #81
Lol your just mad Iowa won on the last play of the game. So yeah MSU beat Michigan in overtime, congradulations on your amazing accomnplishment. Iowa a good team. I believe 2 TD's were called back for Indiana and even if they got those 14 points they would have lost anyways.
I'm not saying that Iowa should be ranked as high as they are but they are a good team. They probably will lose ground when the rankings come out tomorrow

BTW.
Texas should be #1 and Oregon #4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%