Official 2012 NHL regular season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snickers95

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if Pittsburgh stays healthy, nobody will come even close to beating them, they have such a strong core group of guys, and you can put anyone on a line with Crosby or Malkin and they look like a star, they have a great defensive line-up, and elite goaltender, and one of the best goalies in the league. I feel sorry for whoever gets matched up against them in the playoffs.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sick of this losing shit. Wake the fuck up Canucks!!

And fuck Duncan Keith. That hit was dirty.

snickers95

Reaction score
You no what hit was dirty? Torres on Seabrook in last years playoffs! Shaw with the big winner, that's huge, and did anyone see Richards goal, what a beauty! Makes me proud to be an islander

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whatever Seabrook hit Kesler from behind before that anyways. And don't say Daniel tried to hit Keith in the hit before the incident. Daniel would never do that.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean he would never hurt anyone on purpse lol. Not gonna lie though, that's the first time I've seen him hit someone this season.

snickers95

Reaction score
haha, they're the softest players in the league, but I even gotta admit as much as I hate them, they're damn good, almost as good as Stammer and Marty :p

snickers95

Reaction score
55 goals is staring Stamkos right in the face, he's gonna pull it off for sure, too bad they have inconsistent goaltending and what really sucks is how Mike Smith is succeeding in Arizona lol

snickers95

Reaction score
Great time for Radulov to come back lol, playing the hottest team in the league

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pittsburgh is fucking ridiculous right now and I hope they can keep the momentum up.

They're gunning for that #1 seed and Malkin is looking for that Hart tho

snickers95

Reaction score
I think the league better give them the cup now and save the other teams the embarassment lol

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the league better give them the cup now and save the other teams the embarassment lol
I'm not counting them for a cup just yet but I'm hoping they destroy the competition on the way to one.

It'd help if Crosby could get his goal scoring touch back. One shot last night won't cut it.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's a little too premature to say that they have it in the bag. Teams play a lot harder in the playoffs.

snickers95

Reaction score
Yeah I know, I'm just excited cause I'm rooting for them, since the Bolts are ruined... :(

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm hoping the Pens can take first place tonight.

And of course, Malkin push his lead in the Art Ross race <3

Malkin4Hart

snickers95

Reaction score
I'm scared Malkin is going to score like 10 goals and pass Stamkos for the Richard..Tamps would have nothing to their name then.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm scared Malkin is going to score like 10 goals and pass Stamkos for the Richard..Tamps would have nothing to their name then.
Haha I hope he does. Stamkos has slowed down but doesn't he have some injury nagging him?

I don't think Tampa would let that happen anyways. They'd put Stamkos on the ice every shift if that meant him winning the Rocket..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%