Just turned the game on, 10 goals? Jesus Christ thats a lot

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
maybe its just me, but it seems like guys are exaggerating quite a bit

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Canucks don't look like a desperate team at all.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What a difference did Daniel make tonight.

snickers95

Reaction score
If the Canucks keep Luongo instead of Schneider, because they have two starting goalies right now, I won't believe my eyes.

snickers95

Reaction score
If someone hadda told me Detroit would be the first team out at the beginning of the playoffs, I woulda thought they were nuts

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is blaming it on Luongo. He wasn't all too bad in the games he played. I'm not gonna lie, I've been very critical of him the past few years but he's not the one to blame this time. Can u blame him for the lack of scoring, lack of energy and mental lapses? No freaking way. I don't want to take anything away from Schneider but he's actually had a bit of luck on his side.

snickers95

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Luongo is a great goalie don't get me wrong, but age plays a factor as well and what's Schneider 6 or 7 years younger? Keeping both of them is hard to do because of the cap, and throwing away Schneider is just plain crazy man

Gtown81

Reaction score
nashville's gunna meet the rangers in the finals

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Or just this round.

It's not Gabs fault, it's the mentality of the team. We are playing waaaaaay too defensive once we score. Got to model after the Flyers in their series: take a lead, and keep playing aggressive to make it bigger.

Gtown81

Reaction score
Or just this round.

It's not Gabs fault, it's the mentality of the team. We are playing waaaaaay too defensive once we score. Got to model after the Flyers in their series: take a lead, and keep playing aggressive to make it bigger.
exactly, they have the size and the grit in Boyle, Callahan, Dubinsky, Staal and others

plus they have the goaltending that can take them to the finals

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Luongo is a great goalie don't get me wrong, but age plays a factor as well and what's Schneider 6 or 7 years younger? Keeping both of them is hard to do because of the cap, and throwing away Schneider is just plain crazy man
Trading Schneider doesn't mean they're throwing them away at all. If the Canucks could get a GREAT offer for Schneids, I'm sure the Canucks would consider trading him. Although if the Canucks do trade Luongo, Tampa would probably be the good fit.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Or just this round.

Well Gaborik is really what makes this offense goes. When he scores, everyone scores.

But yes I agree.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Flyers winning 4-1. I love it lol.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
After those two wins I thought Pittsburgh would carry the momentum and at least get it to 7. But they're in trouble now.

Gtown81

Reaction score
After those two wins I thought Pittsburgh would carry the momentum and at least get it to 7. But they're in trouble now.
Nah man, Philly's too good of a team to lose 4 in a row like that

iInsulin

Reaction score
As excited I am to get a little bit of a break from the Flyers I wish they could be playing tonight. What a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%