Official 2011 NHL Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
3-1 ... at least they scored one goal in the 2nd period now lets see how we play in the third ! PW not working at all for the habs .

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Not even 5 minutes in, Wings already up 2-0. Scored on just 5 shots.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Poor 'Yotes. Silver lining, they're closer to Winnipeg? lol

Lake Louise

Reaction score
First shot on goal in the 3rd, was a goal. Up 4-1. Wings have opened every period with at least one goal in the 1st five minutes.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Not many are giving the Red Wings a chance at the Cup, hopefully they prove the doubters wrong. They are always good come playoff time.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Wings getting it done. Scored 4 in each game. 3-0 without Zetterberg? That's just scary.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Not many are giving the Red Wings a chance at the Cup, hopefully they prove the doubters wrong. They are always good come playoff time.
Really? From what I've heard and read, most people have the Red Wings as one of the top Cup contenders...

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Really? From what I've heard and read, most people have the Red Wings as one of the top Cup contenders...
I guess it's just ESPN then. They asked who the favorite was for each conference to get to the Stanley Cup and the Red Wings were never mentioned. I know they aren't the favorite to win it, that much I do know. I'm sure that would be the Vancouver Canucks.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Listening to what ESPN has to say abut hockey was your first mistake. Actaully believing what they said is the second.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Listening to what ESPN has to say abut hockey was your first mistake. Actaully believing what they said is the second.
So, you are saying Matthew Barnaby and Barry Melrose have no idea what they are talking about?? Hmmm. Don't follow hockey enough to know.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
So, you are saying Matthew Barnaby and Barry Melrose have no idea what they are talking about?? Hmmm. Don't follow hockey enough to know.

Melrose is an idiot. Barnaby is alright sometimes but he also says a lot of dumb shit likely from getting punched in the head so many times. When it comes to ESPN and hockey, I don't take anything they say to seriously.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Thats like the only thing we have over you guys when it comes to sports television lol.

Although Pierre McGuire can make some of the dumbest statements while being smart at the same time.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats like the only thing we have over you guys when it comes to sports television lol.

Although Pierre McGuire can make some of the dumbest statements while being smart at the same time.
lol

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Exactly what I mean lol. He knows his stuff, but just gives stupid opinions.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Pierre's awkwardness and the weird shit he says sometimes is the only reason I don't hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%