OFFICIAL 2011 NFL Draft Thead.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess Atlanta moving up to #6 is looking real possible. idk how I feel about that. Draft is pretty deep and we get a #1 next year.
I hope they do that, that's not how you build a team.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
So I'm hearing that Cam Newton is a mix of Michael Vick and Big Ben. Does that mean he's a dog rapist?
Lol, tweet from a random person when I searched Cam Newton

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There isn't any player (aside from a franchise QB possibly) that's worth your entire draft PLUS some of next years draft. Especially when ATL has holes to fill.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Kid? LMAO

Dudes really getting his panties in a wad because someone disagrees with him.

As for your guys, the most you can say is "they have a good motor," that says it all. Knighton or whatever his name is ain't making no probowl over guys like Ngata, Wilfork, and Hampton. That's just you being a homer. As for Hart and Lane, both were 5th rounders lmao. Neither will ever be bigtime impact guys. Both might be rotational guys, but nothing more. You can disagree with me, that's fine, but thinking that you don't need DL help is why your team is crap.

The only true franchise QB in this draft MIGHT be Gabbert, MIGHT. Everyone after him might be solid, but they'll never be franchise QB's. Franchise QB's are taken in the top 5 or 10, and there's a reason for that.
See, you're wrong, and you know you're wrong. It doesn't matter what round you come from, it matters how hard you're going to work and the skills you have. They are both Talented and have a bunch of skills. Doesn't matter if they're 5th round picks or not. Gene Smith said Larry Hart reminds him of Robert Mathis, and Austen Lane reminds him of a watered down Jared Allen. Will them predictions come true? Who knows. We'll see. Im not sitting here saying they're good. I'm just saying, we don't need another 1st round DE.

1st, you sit here and say you know the Jags dont draft trenches, I proved you wrong. We've drafted trenches the past fucking 3 years. Some of the guys you named on the probowl at a NT are 3-4 NT's. Completely different. Terrance Knighton is a top 10 NT in the NFL in the 4-3. I'll put money on that, and last year was ONLY his 2nd year.

The Jags aren't garbage, alot of the games were lost because of Garrard throwing 4 ints a game and turning the ball over. Not the pass rush. We sacked the browns like 6 times this year alone. Its not as big as a big problem as you dipshits WHO DONT EVEN WATCH THE JAGS think so. I watch EVERY FUCKING GAME. I admit it when a player is garbage,and good with the Jags.

Garrard = garbage.

Derrick Harvey = Garbage.

Only good players on Jags are Knighton, Alualu, Cox, MJD, Eugene Monroe, Marcedes, Eben Britton, Kampman.

3 of those are Dline.

Talk about what you know, chump.. before you find yourself looking retarded.

I'm done talking with your narrow minded ass.

OHHH, "EXPERTS SAY" Jags DLINE is bad, SOO IT MUST BE..

They dont even watch the Jags, Trent Dilfer even said "When we see Jags, we see either good MJD or Bad David Garrard" They dont see shit on defense.

Dline also looked bad due to Bad secondary. Which we need more than Dline.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
you went from 14 to 5 for Sanchez

29 to 5? thats hard

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you went from 14 to 5 for Sanchez

29 to 5? thats hard
They fleeced Mangini in that deal.. Luckily he salvaged the trade down by picking Alex Mack who is gonna be an all-pro caliber center for a long time.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Fucking ruin the draft by showing them before they announce it at the podium

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
See, you're wrong, and you know you're wrong. It doesn't matter what round you come from, it matters how hard you're going to work and the skills you have. They are both Talented and have a bunch of skills. Doesn't matter if they're 5th round picks or not. Gene Smith said Larry Hart reminds him of Robert Mathis, and Austen Lane reminds him of a watered down Jared Allen. Will them predictions come true? Who knows. We'll see. Im not sitting here saying they're good. I'm just saying, we don't need another 1st round DE.

1st, you sit here and say you know the Jags dont draft trenches, I proved you wrong. We've drafted trenches the past fucking 3 years. Some of the guys you named on the probowl at a NT are 3-4 NT's. Completely different. Terrance Knighton is a top 10 NT in the NFL in the 4-3. I'll put money on that, and last year was ONLY his 2nd year.

The Jags aren't garbage, alot of the games were lost because of Garrard throwing 4 ints a game and turning the ball over. Not the pass rush. We sacked the browns like 6 times this year alone. Its not as big as a big problem as you dipshits WHO DONT EVEN WATCH THE JAGS think so. I watch EVERY FUCKING GAME. I admit it when a player is garbage,and good with the Jags.

Garrard = garbage.

Derrick Harvey = Garbage.

Only good players on Jags are Knighton, Alualu, Cox, MJD, Eugene Monroe, Marcedes, Eben Britton, Kampman.

3 of those are Dline.

Talk about what you know, chump.. before you find yourself looking retarded.

I'm done talking with your narrow minded ass.

OHHH, "EXPERTS SAY" Jags DLINE is bad, SOO IT MUST BE..

They dont even watch the Jags, Trent Dilfer even said "When we see Jags, we see either good MJD or Bad David Garrard" They dont see shit on defense.

Dline also looked bad due to Bad secondary. Which we need more than Dline.
I don't know I'm wrong, infact I think I'm right. Why else would I say it? I'm done arguing over something that EVERYONE says is a need for you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%