OFFICIAL 2011 NFL Draft Thead.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
i've seen ONE play where cam played WR. Okay, so he scored a touchdown, but that didn't prove anything. He's athletic, ran a streak and just went over the top of the defender, doesn't make him a good WR.
didnt say he would be good

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
*PST* HEY.. *PST*

They're all bandwagon fans.

It's RARE,....RARE to find a real fan these days *Mayock Voice*
lol im sorry that im a fan of a team that actually wins qualifies me of a bandwagoner.

I was a Pats fan starting the regular season of the 2001 season (i was 7). That happened to be the year they won, but i was their fan before they won it. i was a fan of the 5-11 Patriots. I would be a bandwagon fan if i liked the Ravens, since they just won the Super Bowl and i have zero relation to them. ]

My dad went to Patriots games in the freezing cold snow in the 90s, when they were god terrible. I have always been a Boston sports fan (except the Bruins, because i dont watch hockey)

calling me a bandwagoner is just a dumbass excuse for liking a team that actually wins

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
lol im sorry that im a fan of a team that actually wins qualifies me of a bandwagoner.

I was a Pats fan starting the regular season of the 2001 season (i was 7). That happened to be the year they won, but i was their fan before they won it. i was a fan of the 5-11 Patriots. I would be a bandwagon fan if i liked the Ravens, since they just won the Super Bowl and i have zero relation to them. ]

My dad went to Patriots games in the freezing cold snow in the 90s, when they were god terrible. I have always been a Boston sports fan (except the Bruins, because i dont watch hockey)

calling me a bandwagoner is just a dumbass excuse for liking a team that actually wins
Wah..

Congrats.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
omg really? who fucking cares. i would go to new england games in the snow, who doesnt wanna see a fucking NFL game?
EXACTLY.

My family was born and raised in Tennessee, doesn't fucking mean that Im a Titans fan or have ties that I should be a Titans fan.

Been a Jag fan since day1, will always be one.

I'm sorry, but if you become a fan of the Pats, during 01.. your a bandwagon fan, IDC how loyal you are.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Happy with the Bengals picks thus far. I'll have to look at Dontay Moch, don't know enough about him.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
How the fuck is someone a bandwagon fan if they like teams from their area...

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Same way alot of people from Jacksonville were "suppose" to watch the Jags if we drafted Tebow.

You can still be a bandwagon fan and be from the same city.

JACKASS.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
see kam goes out to root for the worst team possible, just to not be called a bandwagoner.

i guess every Niners, Pats, Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Ravens, and Dolphins fan in the world is a bandwagoner too.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Same way alot of people from Jacksonville were "suppose" to watch the Jags if we drafted Tebow.

You can still be a bandwagon fan and be from the same city.

JACKASS.
thats not being a bandwagon fan.

thats being sick and tired of having a shit team, and wanting to get better. they still care for the jags even though they dont have tebow, cuz its their team, but they just have a lack of interest in watching a losing season

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
see kam goes out to root for the worst team possible, just to not be called a bandwagoner.

i guess every Niners, Pats, Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Ravens, and Dolphins fan in the world is a bandwagoner too.

2ND,

Colt fans are bandwagon fans.

In the 90s, Colt were worse than Jags and Bucs now with Attendance. They had NO FANs. Along comes Manning, now EVERYBODY is a Colts fan. Give me a break.

Steelers, another big bandwagon group, along with Cowboys.

Were alot of Dolphin fans during the Marino days, thats died off since.

Ravens, meh.. never

Niners, Since the Superbowl Wins, they've had a bunch of Fans because of that. BANDWAGON.

But have went down since then.

You keep shooting yourself in the foot.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
@bosox Niners, Cowboys and Dolphins... the fuck type of winning they doing to be in that category?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
thats not being a bandwagon fan.

thats being sick and tired of having a shit team, and wanting to get better. they still care for the jags even though they dont have tebow, cuz its their team, but they just have a lack of interest in watching a losing season

No, thats a bandwagon fan.

People who said they're buy tickets, just to watch some Jesus freak, baseball throwing, circumcision giving, no pussy getting, meh of a Quarterback in jacksonville.. Are bandwagon fans.

Jags dont suck also dipshit.

We're getting close to the Division since we've had Gene Smith.

Not everybody has the Dolphins, Bills, Jets in their division.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%