Official 2010 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Yea and then he got one of the worst contracts in baseball history, lmao.

1-1 Mets and Marlins.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hideo Nomo was boss

best wind-up ever

no-hitter at Coors when there was no humidor!

and i still have my nomo bobblehead lol
but from his 2nd stint in L.A. :/

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's a rule that most Japanese pitchers can only be good for a couple years

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
1. We need a better catcher, Laird is complete trash and Avila can't seem to hit either.
2. We need a real SS. Everett and Santiago are LOL funny.
3. We need another starting pitcher.

But Dumbrowski won't do <Censored> and will watch this team fail down the stretch again. <Censored>ing moron.
There's a reason why you have Everett as SS, his glove.

HTF

Reaction score
Yea and then he got one of the worst contracts in baseball history, lmao.

1-1 Mets and Marlins.
How are you feeling about the trade now that the real Failcoeur has shown up? We got his ridiculous arbitration salary off our books just in time. Ryan Church is a Braves legend.

Can't really believe the Mets have gotten off to this good of a start. I just can't see this pitching hold up throughout the season though. I think the NL East will be jam packed by August.

Now that we've started to hit I think we'll start to move up the standings.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
How are you feeling about the trade now that the real Failcoeur has shown up? We got his ridiculous arbitration salary off our books just in time. Ryan Church is a Braves legend.

Can't really believe the Mets have gotten off to this good of a start. I just can't see this pitching hold up throughout the season though. I think the NL East will be jam packed by August.

Now that we've started to hit I think we'll start to move up the standings.
We still won that trade whether you like to admit it or not. And Francouer is a true team leader in our clubhouse. I cant believe the Braves have gotten to this bad of a start, pretty sad how quiet Nate Mcclouth has been.

VC15

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' date='14 May 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1273890514' post='4280962']
Good to see A-Rod hitting a Grand Slam
[/quote]

Gardenhire might be one of the few managers out there that is worse that Girardi. Intentionally walking Teix to get to A-Rod to load the bases. To make it better, A-Rod prior to that was 4-6 (3 of the hits being HR's) against the guy he went yard off of.

BTW BB: Did you see my name change request?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Damn, McCutch balled out last night

Andrew McCutchen 5/5, five hits, one home run, two stolen bases, two runs batted in.

What a God.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Scherzer is the worst pitcher in the MLB right now.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As soon as I found out Max was pitching I knew the Tigers were screwed, sure enough.
Dude just is straight up garbage right now. Send him to the minors to gain some confidence/wins or something cause right now he is getting absolutely butt raped and is really hurting the team.

Galarraga is actually pitching well I believe in the minors, we might as well just bring him up.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Dude just is straight up garbage right now. Send him to the minors to gain some confidence/wins or something cause right now he is getting absolutely butt raped and is really hurting the team.

Galarraga is actually pitching well I believe in the minors, we might as well just bring him up.
http://www.detnews.com/article/20100514/SPORTS0104/5140439/1129/SPORTS/Armando-Galarraga-will-rejoin-Tigers--start-Sunday-vs.-Red-Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%