OchoCinco moving in with Carson Palmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NEW YORK -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco says he plans to stay with quarterback Carson Palmer's family in July to make up for the lost time of the pair not working together much during the offseason.

Ochocinco spoke about his relationship with Palmer before appearing on "Joe Buck Live" on HBO on Monday night.

"We do argue all the time like a married couple," he said. "I think that's why we've been so successful together, because we have that type of relationship we can get on one another."

Palmer had publicly criticized Ochocinco for not participating in offseason workouts. Ochocinco returned for organized team activities last week.

"For the time that I missed with Carson throughout the offseason, I'm going to make it up in July," Ochocinco said.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Uh-oh, this just sounds like it will be a mess lol.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chad is slowly becoming my 3rd favorite player behind Moss, and Cassel

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I laughed when I heard about this. It should be interesting. On Sportscenter, cant remember who said it, but they were saying that Shaelyn would tell Carson and OchoCinco to get out. lol.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
:headsmack: :headsmack: :headsmack: Chad's back :headsmack: :headsmack: :headsmack: :dead:

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
ha, nice. i hope hes gonna be back in his pro bowl form again this year.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
He'll be happy now that T.J. is gone because he's going to think all of the passes will be coming his way, then he'll drop half of them like he did last year.

I surely hope the whole team will be better, which I'm confident they will be.

WilliamHunterB3

Reaction score
On ESPN, They just talked to Carson and He said its just Chad being Chad and that Chad isnt moving in

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
Hope the Bengals Make the Playoffs this year...
Look like they've sure got the telent

Knutsi23

Reaction score
Look for Ocho Cinco to have a better year with multiple 100+ yards games. Also, I think Chris Henry will do much better, and then Caldwell will make a good slot receiver and make up for it. The offensive line will need most help, but if they can manage Carson can do better and won't have to worry about throwing so many picks like he did the year before.

Knutsi23

Reaction score
Also forgot to mention, Chad won't be moving in with Carson. They talked with Carson, and he said there are twins babies so it'll be just the family in the house living. But am looking forward for the chemistry to be there again!

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
Yea she would FREAK out... Chad lol...
Where would he practice his TD dances?
In there Basement?

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Please tell me that I wasn't the only one thinking reality show when reading the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%