NYY near trade for Cliff Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know what the Mariners are thinking trading Lee for Smoak and those prospects over getting Montero or Ramos from the Twins. Smoak might be pretty good down the line, but Ramos and Montero will be better. Also Blake Beaven the other guy in the deal, doesn't strike me like the other two guys.

Could be a real good trade for the Rangers.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol you're a joke, and that's all it is... No team should be able to say "no point in trading for him because we're going to sign him anyway because we're the Yankees with an unfair advantage on everyone."
lol Cleveland is a joke and you're jealous as all hell. It's a business in which the rich get richer but that doesn't always translate into championships. Sorry the Yankees gross more profit than any other franchise. To think that a lot of that money goes back onto the field than in Steinbrenner's pocket...WHAT A D1CK MOVE!!!

You've got a serious inferiority complex when it comes to teams trying to put winners in front of the fans. I guess coming from such a loser city, I can understand.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Cleveland is a joke and you're jealous as all hell. It's a business in which the rich get richer but that doesn't always translate into championships. Sorry the Yankees gross more profit than any other franchise. To think that a lot of that money goes back onto the field than in Steinbrenner's pocket...WHAT A D1CK MOVE!!!

You've got a serious inferiority complex when it comes to teams trying to put winners in front of the fans. I guess coming from such a loser city, I can understand.
I'm jealous of you who is a front runner.. Yea right. But you're coming from a loser life so what can you expect. Heat - Yankees - Vikings - Blackhawks fan, give me a break b*tch

I mean, I could be like you and switch teams to eliminate any chance of criticism of the teams but no thanks..

F*ck off

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm jealous of you who is a front runner.. Yea right. But you're coming from a loser life so what can you expect. Heat - Yankees - Vikings - Blackhawks fan, give me a break b*tch

I mean, I could be like you and switch teams to eliminate any chance of criticism of the teams but no thanks..

F*ck off
Yeah...big Heat & Blackhawks fan that I am. Get a grip you dope, the Vikings & Yankees are the only 2 teams I've ever pledged allegiance to as far as SI is concerned.

Loser life? Are you serious? You don't know me personally f*ckstick but if you did, you'd know that you will never accomplish even half the relevance in this World I have. You're a f'ing loser from a loser state and I'm sick and tired of listening to you piss and moan about the successes of everyone else. Nobody feels sorry you, your city, or your pathetic sports teams.

You f*ck off.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah...big Heat & Blackhawks fan that I am. Get a grip you dope, the Vikings & Yankees are the only 2 teams I've ever pledged allegiance to as far as SI is concerned.

Loser life? Are you serious? You don't know me personally f*ckstick but if you did, you'd know that you will never accomplish even half the relevance in this World I have. You're a f'ing loser from a loser state and I'm sick and tired of listening to you piss and moan about the successes of everyone else. Nobody feels sorry you, your city, or your pathetic sports teams.

You f*ck off.
Lol at saying I'm in a loser state when it states # Location:South Jersey in your profile. Thats probably one of the few states that is in the running with Ohio as being horrible.

Accomplish what, being an asshole and a loser? Not going to be half of that.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol at saying I'm in a loser state when it states # Location:South Jersey in your profile. Thats probably one of the few states that is in the running with Ohio as being horrible.

Accomplish what, being an asshole and a loser? Not going to be half of that.
That fact that you think I'm from South Jersey just shows how little you know about me. Keep your goddamn mouth shut.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chill out guys, no need for the language.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That fact that you think I'm from South Jersey just shows how little you know about me. Keep your goddamn mouth shut.
Funny, all I did was copy and paste what was in your location, you might need some glasses bro

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hate to get involve but, as an impartial party, location doesn't mean "from"...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And maybe there is a reason I didn't say from in my post. Hmm

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And maybe there is a reason I didn't say from in my post. Hmm
Either way, I'm not product of South Jersey so you bringing it up is incredibly stupid.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Either way, I'm not product of South Jersey so you bringing it up is incredibly stupid.
But you are a product of being an idiot, so you got that going for you..

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But you are a product of being an idiot, so you got that going for you..
That statement doesn't make sense, so I'll just leave it alone. BTW, is it hard to type while in the fetal position? Are your parents still outside your door, concerned that LBJ to MIA might push you over the edge?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
good lord. why does something this big happen atleast once a month? im not trying to start shit, but dan if you knew a tad about ae then youd know hes not really a loser or piece of shit. just my two cents.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Locked means no posting. Nothing after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%