NHL Sim League

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
That's fine. I am going to take a team that has no one I like, because I always feel guilt for trading my favourite players lol. Might also take a shit team, and turn them into a contender.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Good ... anyway we will have to wait for Gibson cause he will bring a bunch of gms

Skyline49

Reaction score
Wow, I'm really impressed by the attitudes of everyone here.

I really hate (okay, I love it :p) to take a dump on our old site, but this place is so much better in every way that I'm just astounded. :thumbsup:

I especially liked the comments about being mature enough to settle disputes fairly. On the old forum, the closest thing to civil would have been a gang rape or something like that.

I can take any other team, but I already have a few promotional images for my Canadiens (yes, that's right) that I would like to get some more use out of. But I would be willing to change teams if it will make the league run more smoothly.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Wow, I'm really impressed by the attitudes of everyone here.

I really hate (okay, I love it :p) to take a dump on our old site, but this place is so much better in every way that I'm just astounded. :thumbsup:

I especially liked the comments about being mature enough to settle disputes fairly. On the old forum, the closest thing to civil would have been a gang rape or something like that.

I can take any other team, but I already have a few promotional images for my Canadiens (yes, that's right) that I would like to get some more use out of. But I would be willing to change teams if it will make the league run more smoothly.
Cool that u are a habs fan ! U from MTL ?
And also u should bring old members from your last league to join SI HOCKEY SIM LEAGUE

Gibson39

Reaction score
As far as selecting teams, Me, Baller, and PTT will be talking to decide on how it will be done.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Yes... But before that we need members like I said before ! We need to be around 20 members so Rip creates the league

Mooche

Reaction score
Naw, I'm from Brandon, MB, but living in Lethbridge, AB.
A fellow Manitoban!

Welcome aboard my friend.

As for the NHL Sim, yes, I am in.. This thread should just be about interest, and the teams can be scratch and clawed for later honestly.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Nice people keep on coming ... We need 7 more people to start this league .

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
ive been to lethbridge for football. lethbridge sucked balls.

anyway im down to give this a try i guess.

as for team selection go to one of those draft order generator sites and randomly get the order of team choice. problem solved, then there is no bitching imo

Mooche

Reaction score
Beautiful.. We need just a few more people. Come on guys!

RJ.

Reaction score
Count me in also with eastsidehockey this league will be really nice

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Perfect my brother is here also .. He knows EHM very well so nice to have u bro ! We just need 4 more

RJ.

Reaction score
Can't wait to start this league

EDIT: I will be back tonight

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
PTT or Gibson ... If we get to 23 members and Im not here just send a pm to rip so he will create the league ... I already told him what we need like sections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%