NFL Trash Talk Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score

Betty - "Hi! My name is Betty White, and I would love to play Quarterback for your team".

Weaver - "Can you hand off a football? Welcome to the Jaguars!"

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
The Betty White joke was very meh, c'mon if you're going to come at me... do it with something funny breh.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Nov 22 QB David Garrard, who threw three interceptions and fumbled once, said he wasn't trying to force the ball against Cleveland. "I think some of them were just a little too difficult for my guys to catch. I was putting them in some tough spots. A couple of times, the defensive guys just got a hand on the ball. I've got to do a better job of putting the ball in better places. It was just one of those games where the ball gets batted into the air and it's going to get picked off." Garrard said he didn't think of the San Diego game. He threw four interceptions in that one. "I never had San Diego on my mind and I'm glad I didn't because that would have been one more interception," he said.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol that's pretty funny to. I don't even hate Cutler either, that first picture though, lol man.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought that was gonna be Josh Cribbs, man I was gonna go off on you lol

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Since you nigggas cant come up with anything to diss my team.. guess Ill diss my own team too.

=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%