NFL & NHL Sim League Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
I have STHS v2 for hockey, and I am buying Mogul 2010 for football either this week or next.

Hockey would definitely be a fantasy draft, due to the lack of good roster files, which is what barred us from actually running one last time. We don't even need a full 30 teams, we can start up with 12 if you guys want to. And then at the end of each season we could have an expansion, if others are interested. Just some ideas.

We can do a fantasy draft for football as well, or we can pick a year to start from, doesn't matter to me.

Post here and tell me which you are interested in, or both.

Hockey
1. Phil The Thrill
2. Zach
3. Shaka
4. Manship
5. SnipeShow
6. FPS
7. infamous
8. flapjacks
9. hamza
10. Totes Magotes
11. TLO

Football
1. DJT
2. Zach
3. Bengals
4. Danny
5. Mavfatha
6. Dorado
7. Shaka
8. blake
9. gmf1991
10. FPS
11. infamous
12. Kam
13. B-Ran
14. OctaneHugo
15. Hamza
16. Roundpuff
17. Phil
18. TLO

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll do the football one.

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
Sign me up for football...and get mogul 11....it just came out...

Mavfatha

Green and Yellow Forever
Reaction score
Sign me up for football. And I might end up being one of those expansion teams for hockey at some point, just can't add both of those right now.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Sign me up for football. And I might end up being one of those expansion teams for hockey at some point, just can't add both of those right now.
im down for football

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Werent you the one who tried doing a hockey league last time?

Shaka

Reaction score
I have STHS v2 for hockey, and I am buying Mogul 2010 for football either this week or next.

Hockey would definitely be a fantasy draft, due to the lack of good roster files, which is what barred us from actually running one last time. We don't even need a full 30 teams, we can start up with 12 if you guys want to. And then at the end of each season we could have an expansion, if others are interested. Just some ideas.

We can do a fantasy draft for football as well, or we can pick a year to start from, doesn't matter to me.

Post here and tell me which you are interested in, or both.

Hockey
1. Phil The Thrill
2. Zach

Football
1. DJT
2. Zach
3. Bengals
I'd be game for both. Involved in a hockey league using that engine and it's great. I can find out where they got the awesome roster file they have.

I own Football Mogul as well. It's solid. I ran a league once and was very successful. It's the best to start in the late 80's and allow for redrafts. It's exciting to get a chance at drafting people in the 80's and 90's.

Would love to see these start. Hard to find NFL and NHL ones. Too many FBB out there lol.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
Werent you the one who tried doing a hockey league last time?
Yep. Like I said in the first post, the roster file is what barred us from actually going on with it in the first place.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
NHL and NFL. This better work this time.

Shaka

Reaction score
Btw... I'm sure I can get more people to sign up at the forums just for the chance at an NFL Sim League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%