NFL Gameday: 2015-16

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
47th oG said:
You didn't hear that they haven't IR'ed him in hopes they make the playoffs? Lmao

And why do you say that about Gruden
I'm just kidding about Gruden

Just saying that because the MNF matchups have been pretty bad this season. Nobody wants to watch them, so he should leave and coach again

Stray32

Reaction score
Foreman said:
Can't wait for that Lions Packers game tomorrow
Just out of us being the Lions and everything I've seen, I've refused to acknowledge that we're in the playoff hunt ... but if we do somehow sweep the Packers then the miracle run could be upon us. It's very possible that they go 3-1 or 4-0 over the last 4 games based on the schedule:

@Rams
@Saints
49ers
@Bears

That Week 17 Bears game could end up being a lot bigger than anyone thought a few weeks ago

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Stray32 said:
Just out of us being the Lions and everything I've seen, I've refused to acknowledge that we're in the playoff hunt ... but if we do somehow sweep the Packers then the miracle run could be upon us. It's very possible that they go 3-1 or 4-0 over the last 4 games based on the schedule:

@Rams
@Saints
49ers
@Bears

That Week 17 Bears game could end up being a lot bigger than anyone thought a few weeks ago
pretty sure we have to win out to have a shot at making the playoffs. Kinda sucks that 3/4 of those games are on the road

Stray32

Reaction score
Foreman said:
pretty sure we have to win out to have a shot at making the playoffs. Kinda sucks that 3/4 of those games are on the road
Agreed, I just said 3-1 or 4-0 as in that's the most likely outcome for those 4 games imo. 4-1 the rest of the way including the Packers game makes them 8-8 which is probably 3rd in the NFC North and a slim chance at a wild card depending how the rest of the NFC does, the NFC East won't get a wild care the NFC South besides the Panthers is meh and the Seahawks will probably end the year strong but who knows, tbh none of the non-division leaders in the NFC look very good right now. 9-7 is very, very possibly a wild care this year even though teams in past years have missed the playoffs at 9-7 or 10-6

The Rams game actually scares me the most of the remaining games because they have the ability to hound Stafford all day, but the Bears might be the best team remaining which isn't saying a lot.

Of course this whole conversation is moot if the Packers win tonight

Stray32

Reaction score
Of the two ESPN shows I've seen today, 5 out of 7 people are picking the Lions

So we're doomed

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Stray32 said:
Of the two ESPN shows I've seen today, 5 out of 7 people are picking the Lions

So we're doomed
3/5 picked them on CBS

RunSoHard

Reaction score
I NEED a win in fantasy for my playoff hopes to be alive at all and Aaron Rodgers is fucking that all up right now.

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
wasnt really a facemask but it was insanely stupid to grab him high in the first place in a situation like that. He had no where to go and nobody to lateral to really.

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
CP3MVP said:
wasnt really a facemask but it was insanely stupid to grab him high in the first place in a situation like that. He had no where to go and nobody to lateral to really.
Lions got a gift on the play before that when it should have been DPI.

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
Lions got a gift on the play before that when it should have been DPI.
Both were making a play on the ball, Rodgers moved his head down on that facemask to make it look like he got grabbed

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Rob Reischel ‏@robreischel 9m9 minutes ago
Stat of the night: #Packers led for ZERO seconds and won.

CJ26

Reaction score
Foreman said:
Both were making a play on the ball, Rodgers moved his head down on that facemask to make it look like he got grabbed
shut up the facemask was clearly grabbed by the defender

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%