NFL Draft Game.

Mooche

Reaction score
Predicting the Draft is way too hard to actually do. Two UFA's were the best two rookie RBs... Tom Brady was a 6th rounder

Predicting who will be the best from the class is almost impossible to entirely predict
OK, but you can make predictions regardless. I can say to TTN that I think Kaep is going to be brutal in the NFL (an example) and in five years that statement will be right or wrong.

Of course some aspects we really can't predict, but for the most part, why not?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We aren't saying what we think people will do are we??? We are just doing a mock draft...

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'll still do this, but IMO whoever wins isn't the best "analyst".
Like Mooche said, he's loves Taiwan Jones for example. And in 3-5 years if Jones is a difference maker, well then Mooche is one hell of "scout".
It's actually funny that Mooche has being talking about Jones a long ass time before all this sudden hype.

But anyways, Bosox, a Mock is just as hard as predicting players.
A team could go- in most cases later in the first- with 6 different player at one position. And some teams are stupid as fuck.

Mooche

Reaction score
I'll still do this, but IMO whoever wins isn't the best "analyst".
Like Mooche said, he's loves Taiwan Jones for example. And in 3-5 years if Jones is a difference maker, well then Mooche is one hell of "scout".
It's actually funny that Mooche has being talking about Jones a long ass time before all this sudden hype.

But anyways, Bosox, a Mock is just as hard as predicting players.
A team could go- in most cases later in the first- with 6 different player at one position. And some teams are stupid as fuck.
Aha, word buddy.. It doesn't say that anyone is the best analyst. I know for a fact I am going to take some "chances" with my final mock anyways.

I don't like going with the norm, and it's overall just better to try and take some calculated risks.

TTN2810

Reaction score
The sub-titles says " To see whos the best draft analyst here on SI" aha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%