New GFX Team Captains

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A big congratulations is in order to getyappcrnredy24 and .loggie, the newly elected GFX Team Co-Captains.

Elected by their peers on the GFX Team itself, both members will team up and ensure that the GFX sections of SI continues to do whats it doing...and them some.

Not long ago the GFX section was darn near dead here. After assembling a new GFX Team, our veteran members took charge and managed to pick up some really solid new talents. Months later, here we are and I think SI is seeing some of the best GFX put out ever.

Pugz did a hell of a job managing that GFX Team and both gety & .loggie have some big shoes to fill. Good luck to both and again, congrats.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pugz did a great job being the captain of the GFX team, props doggie. Good luck to gety and loggie hope you guys do a great job.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
As I've said multiple times, the work Pugz did was great and we should never forget that. He's one of the greatest members here.
Now, thank you all for the votes and I look forward to working with loggie on this, and you all should too.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats guys, so far I'm liking the replacements that have stepped up for me. I know you can all do a good job.

acarey

Reaction score
Hey guys i would like to join the GFX league. Is it full or something.. could i get some info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%