NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rivers is going to be such a great player someday. Dude shows flashes of brilliance.
Gonna have trouble in the league if he doesnt learn to finish in the lane. He reminds me of a less talented version of Juice but with a higher ceiling.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IZLHhl5gh08" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was thereee

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JD Weatherspoon just put down a sick ass alley opp. Sweet pass from Shannon Scott

mutigers28

Reaction score
Mizzou gotta good win today, now hoping Kansas loses :D

going to the MU/Cal game tomorrow, will also be fun to see David Kravish play again since he went to my high school

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cleveland State picked up a big win over Kent.. 3 quality wins now (Vandy, Bonaventure, Kent). Can't see how the pollsters can keep them out of the top 25 if they finish the week undefeated.

mutigers28

Reaction score
best night in a while, got to go see Mizzou shit on california... 39 point win. this is possibly the best I've seen us play in the past few years, i like the new style Haith has us running since we are a great half-court defending team and aren't giving up easy baskets. gonna be an exciting season if they keep it up

on another note, TYO what do you think are KU's chances of beating Duke?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If we attack the plumlees and guard the perimeter well we got a good shot. If Dawkins/Curry get hot and T-Rob gets in foul trouble it could be a long night. We need another big game from EJ/Ty

mutigers28

Reaction score
well you guys definitely got a big game from tyshawn...turnover-wise at least

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good win for the boys today for 3rd place. I'll take that.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LaQuinton Ross is suppose to be academically eligible starting December 9th, right before our game against Kansas.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OSU has the most entertaining blow outs ever. Once the game is a laugher, they bring in the entire second unit, and they just dunk over everyone. I love Sam Thompson and JD Weatherspoon.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good website to watch live streams of games? I'm trying to watch Xavier vs Georgia.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Unless the SEC or A-10 websites are streaming it, you probably won't find it anywhere.

JPDaBeast23

Reaction score
JD Weatherspoon just put down a sick ass alley opp. Sweet pass from Shannon Scott
that was sick as hell. I sat in the first row behind the bench, and it was right on our end. we all exploded..it was chill as hell. I sat in the first row as said earlier, if the players sat at the end(not the 8 team managers) i coulda tapped them on the shoulder..lol they were good but it was kinda hard to see the oppo end of the floor. still amazing tickets. when Sully came out at the end, I gave him a high five when he came to the end of the bench. it was chill as fuck.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
UNC's on upset alert right now.

UNLV with a 9 point lead with 11 to go in the 2nd half.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BYU nearly beat Wisconsin...I'm thinking Wisconsin is overrated.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Battle 4 Atlantis tournament was crazy. Harvard beats Florida State, UCF beats Uconn, and Harvard beats UCF for the championship. Watch out for Harvard come tournament time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%