NBA rumors and hearsay

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Rashard lewis came into the league out of high school while Donatas came in at 22 with years of pro experience? I don't get how you can even make that comparison.

Why don't you compare their stats from ages 22-25 and see if you still think Donatas has the edge.
I'm not going to look but if you feel the need to post them to prove your point go ahead.  Compairing what people do at the same age isn't always a great idea.  People/Players mature at different levels.  If someone takes 4yrs longer to mature it doesn't mean that they are any less good just because it took them longer to get there.  Sure the younger player will have more potential and I'm not trying to argue against that either.

Although for the record I'm not comparing the two and I'm not trying to be this super advocate for Motie either I'm just going off of what they did once they actually got to the league.  Now sure their first 3 years were very similar but Lewis continued so it's something that Motie has to do and with his health concerns he probably will never get the chance to see what he could have become but I don't see why there's this whole negative aura around him and I don't see why anyone would think he's done developing or on the decline.  Outside of last year which he was dealing with back issues he has done nothing but improve so if healthy why wouldn't that trend continue and allow him to see more playing time.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
There's nothing to compare. Even if DMo is healthy and will reach his prime, he'll be a completely different player from ReShard. DMo is a fucking 7 footer with a pretty good post game and decent outside shot. Lewis was a shooter, primarily. I'd say DMo has the potential to be a more well-rounded offensive player, but he's not a momentum swing waiting to happen like Lewis was. IF DMo reaches his prime, he might be a better overall player, but he'll never be a better offensive player. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
There's nothing to compare. Even if DMo is healthy and will reach his prime, he'll be a completely different player from ReShard. DMo is a fucking 7 footer with a pretty good post game and decent outside shot. Lewis was a shooter, primarily. I'd say DMo has the potential to be a more well-rounded offensive player, but he's not a momentum swing waiting to happen like Lewis was. IF DMo reaches his prime, he might be a better overall player, but he'll never be a better offensive player. 
did u ever watch rashard in seattle? dude was tailing off his prime in orlando and he was still better than dmo ever will

Paulius

Reaction score
Why dont we just wait and see fellas, wait and see

Paulius

Reaction score
Now this whole thing went into comparing the players individually when i started this shit talking about stans system and how it be similar smh. Good job cameron

mastaWONG

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
did u ever watch rashard in seattle? dude was tailing off his prime in orlando and he was still better than dmo ever will
Shard was hella dope in seattle but dmo no joke either. i would take super sonic lewis over dmo right now but u making it sound like dmo is trash lol. plus, dmo is a pf/c and lewis is a sf/pf so its hard to compare

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Reports of the schedule:

Nov. 11 Bulls at Heat
Dec. 25 Warriors at Cavs
Feb. 11 Warriors at Thunder

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Christmas game in Cleveland? Ooo, I needa hit that up

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
2/11 will be must watch tv

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's the whole schedule by the way. No other games this year, because who needs them.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
That's the whole schedule by the way. No other games this year, because who needs them.
what a massive tv deal

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kg and wolves are working on a buyout. thats a bummer

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its amazing how he never gave a fuck about 3s
Even as the league evolved
632 attempts in his career. 10 the past 2 combined

And not amazing cause hes a big, but because his stroke from midrange has always been good. And deeeeep 2s. But fuck 3's tho

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its said hes working on a buyout so he can retire.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
its said hes working on a buyout so he can retire.

Losing Kobe, Duncan, and KG all in the same season....

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pierce should too honestly
Maybe Andre Miller might retire too..

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What the deal on this Nick Young and  Lou will for Rudy Gay thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%