Houston , we got a problem!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't spell sitting on your hands without Ainge

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man the Raps second unit will be really good defensively.

Cojo/Delon, Norm, Pj, pat, and Bebe

Paulius

Reaction score
Loving the moves raptors made with ibaka and tucker

Good too see atleast one team in the east not being scared of lebron and going all in

Then people ask , man how has lebron been to 6 straight finals , because teams like the celtics are scared and would rather wait 10 more years until lebron and the warriors retire smfh.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fucking pistons. asking prices too high. gonna be even worse when we throw $20M annually to kcp

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
paulius said:
Loving the moves raptors made with ibaka and tucker

Good too see atleast one team in the east not being scared of lebron and going all in

Then people ask , man how has lebron been to 6 straight finals , because teams like the celtics are scared and would rather wait 10 more years until lebron and the warriors retire smfh.
I know Dan is just trolling, but I seriously don't get how you, Mexi, and Cavsfan actually think Boston made the wrong move

• The Bulls were asking for Crowder, Brown, and both the 2017 and 2018 BKN 1sts
• The Pacers asked for three of Crowder, Brown, Smart, and Bradley, and the 2017 BKN 1st

In both scenarios you worsened your team. I don't care if you're adding an All-Star; you've worsened the rest of the team significantly.

If we did the Chicago trade, we'd have nobody to play stretch 4 because that's Crowder's spot. Your closing line is Isaiah, Bradley, Butler, Olynyk, Horford. That's not anywhere good enough to beat Cleveland.

If we did the Indiana trade, you're in a worse situation that the Cleveland one. You'd have Isaiah, Horford, and George -- and what else? Finishing with rookie Jaylen and Olynyk? Again, you're not better as a team than you currently are, and you lose a Top 4 draft pick in a stacked draft, plus some great contracts.

There was no deal the Celtics had available that put them on the same level as Cleveland. So go finish out the year, lose in the ECF, and then figure out your plans next. Indiana loses a hell of leverage by not trading George now; he'll be an expiring contract that is essentially guaranteed to leave Indiana.

Boston should get better value for the pick if they want to move it once we find its spot in the lottery. Teams were trading for it with the valuation of the 4th overall pick, so that value should only go up if anything.

I seriously just find it ridiculous that Ainge has made a great plan, and all you guys can do is bash it. He took an old ass team, stripped it down to the studs -- within two years made the playoffs, two years later are ECF contenders with three straight years of Top 4 draft picks at their disposal. Win as much as you can now, and then win in the future as well because of the moves you've made

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wonder what denver's "monster offer" was for paul george?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Wonder what denver's "monster offer" was for paul george?
probably something along of mudiay, murray, gallo, and picks. basically anything but jokic

but george told them he wasnt signing in denver so it stalled after that

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's too bad cause jokic is the truth

But paul wants to be kobe's successor

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Buckets played some PF in college.  He's also bigger than Crowder.

I bet he could play stretch four.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
mavs waived deron. cleveland bound

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Deron has earned the right to ring chase

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think I might prefer Larry Sanders to Bogut because it's funnier tho 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%