NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
He's out 2-3 weeks

Good thing is D'Antoni's gonna HAVE to play someone new, Im hoping A-Dolph gets some PT, it'll probably be Roger Mason though.
Yeah he really needs some more playing time. Antoni really needs to give this guy a chance..

mikenike

Reaction score
T-Mac nearly had a triple-double last night <_<
Yet we lose.
Mac' can still ball. He is way better than he was last year...every now and then he will explode past his defender and slam it. If the Pistons weren't so damn dumb they would realize that he is two times the player Prince and Hamilton are at this point and actually give the guy some court time. Consistently.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mac' can still ball. He is way better than he was last year...every now and then he will explode past his defender and slam it. If the Pistons weren't so damn dumb they would realize that he is two times the player Prince and Hamilton are at this point and actually give the guy some court time. Consistently.
Really couldn't say it any better.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sooooooooooooooooo, are the Mavs pretty much screwed without Caron or is it not THAT big a deal?
(out for season for those who havent heard)

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No Butler means forcing Deshawn Stevenson to play more meaningful minutes, big deal imo. The Mavs will still be good, just not as good.

Anyway, Pistons fans should watch the game tonight. With the way the Lakers are playing they might be able to grab a blowout win and gain some confidence.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I plan on watching.

Dallas should REALLY look into trading for Hamilton. Would be a great fit IMO.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
pistons have a definite shot at winning if stuckey plays more minutes. lakers cant guard him
ben gordon will surely have a big night if fisher is guarding him
tayshaun is long and will give kobe's old ass fits
jason maxiell types bug the hell out of the lakers

can tmac still shoot 3's? if the pistons get hot from 3, it's game.

all they have to do is run and they have a shot. lakers blow ass. so old and slow

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Then there is this: Love told SI.com that during last summer's World Championship in Turkey he had conversations with USA Basketball teammates Russell Westbrook (who played with Love at UCLA) and Derrick Rose about the possibility of someday teaming up in the NBA. Oklahoma City's Westbrook and Chicago's Rose are also permitted to sign extensions this summer.
"We all talk about playing together," Love said. "It's fun to talk about. When the time comes, we'll assess the situation and figure it out."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/chris_mannix/01/04/kevin.love/index.html#ixzz1A6gIfo9P
lol there's almost no chance this happens

it wont happen in chicago. rose will get the max, noah is locked up, boozer is locked up.

only way love and russell reunite is if they both go to a new team.
If OKC offers Russell the max like im sure he'll demand, then they're cash strapped and wont get anyone else like love. but if okc doesnt offer westbrook the max or close to it, some team will

love wants to leave minnesota, so if some team offers him and russell more money, i can see it

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Won't matter because the Lakers are so much better than the West it's not even funny/

BCRondo9

Reaction score
Yeah im not really sure whats going on with the Lakers either, guess Kobe cant carry them like he used to hahaha

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They will play Dom Jones who played excellent in the summer league. Maybe he can play well in the real league.

They also should have Roddy B coming back soon-ish. (don't know why he isn't playing yet)

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Knicks about to get their biggest win of the season.

Up 122-112 vs San An with about 3min left

Without Gallinari I might add..

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
Fuck yeah beat the best team in the league 128-115. Chandler is such a beast droppin 31 points!. We got 20 wins now, last year we got 20 wins in February LOL.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sign of a bad team: getting blown out by the lakers

f the spurs. hopefully they continue to lose. 29-5 my ass

and the other day LeBron said he doesnt think he or Wade will win MVP
Bron, Bron, Bron...Wade keeps playing like this, he's MVP

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My question is, while I love T-Mac and am all for his resurrection, why is he starting @ PG? Why did Stuckey hardly play? Is he in a slump? In the dog house? W'sup with that.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Lakers whooped up on the Pistons, seen that coming. If you are in need of a win, play the Pistons!

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Fuck yeah beat the best team in the league 128-115. Chandler is such a beast droppin 31 points!. We got 20 wins now, last year we got 20 wins in February LOL.
Man Im so happy we finally beat a great team this year. We are continuing to move in the right direction. Hopefully we can get Danilo back soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%