NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm anxious for tomorrow. I like how when it comes to the West, only team care about is the Lakers. Rightfully so though, they are the best team. But it's not going to be a cakewalk, a lot of motivated teams.
Very True!

Not to mention I'm ready to see how the Hawks play their first game =]

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cavs get the Celtics on a back to back, so we should be able to compete

Lake Louise

Reaction score
So glad to see Heat lose the first game. Now people will start to overreact and panic about it. It's tough for me because D-Wade is one of my favorite players, but I don't want to see this Heat team do well. Quite a dilemma.

Rockets are looking good so far. Obviously helps to have Yao back. Even if he does play limited minutes.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Miami's losing tomorrow, Turner's gonna drop 40 on LeBron.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I swear. Everything I blink, Brad Miller is on a different team.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Miami came back, and only lost by 8. The Lakers are losing :D love that.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Well, this game is going to be a good finish. Lakers were losing, then came back. Had a decent lead, now the Rockets have caught back up. Steve Blake just drained a 3. Lakers up 112-110 with 18.8 left.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Lakers eked it out. Rockets do look better this year though. Now, time to focus on the Pistons tomorrow. Hopefully they can start things off right.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aaron Brooks is a pain in the ass.
he's the #1 laker killer in the NBA. took over Mike Bibby's spot
dude is amazing agaisnt the Lakers. he's a great player, not surprise he scored 24, but damn. he's been doing this since before he truly broke out

and I love Steve Blake.
and told you guys. Shannon Brown is better this year. I just hope he doesnt fall in love with the 3

back to Blake. 1 game
it took 1 game for Laker fans to realize how awful Jordan Farmar is.
I've been saying it for 2 years.

I LOVE Steve Blake. he's perfect

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh and Carlos Arroyo. yikes
this guy is freakin awful. why is he in the NBA?
horrible player. may be the worst player in the NBA IMO

just start Chalmers Miami

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
I just want to lol at LeBron James really quickly.

Also, I agree with cheato on the "We should be able to compete" front. Ought to be some good stuff tonight against Boston.

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You Piston fans better be right on Daye, i picked him up in my NBA Fantasy with my friends, well I dropped Pietrus for him anyway so

If he comes through :)

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
He should do real well offensively. He is one of the best shooters on the team. The only thing we're worried about with him is when he has to defend guys that are a lot bigger than him. Although, he did defend Zach Randolph real, real good in the final preseason game. But all of the games last night were exciting. So happy Boston won.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aaron Brooks is a pain in the ass.
he's the #1 laker killer in the NBA. took over Mike Bibby's spot
dude is amazing agaisnt the Lakers. he's a great player, not surprise he scored 24, but damn. he's been doing this since before he truly broke out

and I love Steve Blake.
and told you guys. Shannon Brown is better this year. I just hope he doesnt fall in love with the 3

back to Blake. 1 game
it took 1 game for Laker fans to realize how awful Jordan Farmar is.
I've been saying it for 2 years.

I LOVE Steve Blake. he's perfect
Only one game and Blake needs to do what I've been saying he needs to do which is start. The Lakers played drastically better when he was on the floor. It was more than the 3's he hit, he played Brooks much better defensively and gets around screens so much better than Fish does. He's a much better passer and sets up guys that much better. He doesn't try to force up shots like Fish' for whatever reason does. Also that last play by the Rockets, he changed Brooks last shot, then kept at it, hustled for the rebound/get his hands on the ball to prevent a put back. Fisher doesn't do that. He's clutch, something I appreciate, other than that he's lost on defense. Fisher needs to swallow his pride and accept his role as that old veteran leader on the bench.

Also I'm with you on Farmar, I was high on him when he first came into the league, but last couple of years... eh. The differences between having Blake and Farmar here showed. Its been showing even through the preseason. Farmar wants to start and be 'the man' and when he didn't get all the touches he wanted it faltered his play. Blake just wants to win and will accept his role and do anything he can to help the team win.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aaron Brooks went off yesterday! Thank god for him on my fantasy team!!!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Turner ain't even starting for the 76ers, cheato lol.

And can't wait for the Pistons to start <3

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well he should be starting lol

Cavs debut tonight and Turner debuts tonight, gotta find a stream of that 76ers game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%