NBA Player(s) you Hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3821901' date='May 4 2008, 12:25 AM']First person i know to hate D-West.[/quote]

he's pretty cocky and is a punk imo

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Al Horford
Mike Bibby
Joe Johnson
...j/k, I don't really hate them

for real: Raef LaFrentz...spent 3 years in Boston either injured or better of being injured

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont hate em, but I hate how the play the game:

1. A.Varejao (his idea of defense is flopping)
2. B.Bowen (dirty player)
3. D.Nowitzki (overrated)

But there is one guy I really do hate and thats Reggie Miller (no explanation needed)

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
1. Raja Bell
2. Tim Duncan
3. Manu Ginobili
4. Steve Nash
5. Kenyon Martin (too cocky and gets injured too much)

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol everyone hating on the Pistons saying we are too cocky. Thing is we back up what we say don't we? Don't be mad AFF that the Heat couldn't make the playoffs. And we aren't even cocky at all, just the fans my friends...And yes I'm cocky, but don't say my team is cause the Pistons aren't, they are just everyones favorite team to hate.

Anyways here are some of mine:
LeBron James - Don't have to explain for this one...
Anderson Varajao - Flops more than a soccer player in Europe, and cut your damn hair.
Dwyane Wade - Complains and is a little girl.
Andres Nocioni - I just hate him.
Kevin Garnett - One of the biggest punks in the NBA.
Paul Pierce - Cockiest player in the NBA.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lets see, I really don't hate anyone I love the way ,ost play but I guess some things they do just piss me off...

Manu - Great player but damn that flopping pisses me off
LeBron - Going to be the greatest of our time, but his ego is so big it's not even funny
Wade - Love the way he plays, but like Rip said he complains too much
Kobe - I keep it hush hush but he's one of my fave players, but like Wade he complains too much
KG - He plays with the most heart in the NBA and I respect that, but he's a punk starts to many little fights and gets away with cheapshots.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
4. Tayshaun "Lanky MOFOing" Prince"ss"
Why do you hate Tayshaun? Really he never did anything for anyone to hate, he's the perfect player anyone would want on there team, if he's having a bad offensive night he'll still play his D...Perfect role player and can step it up when you need him to score, if you hate him cuz he's skinny then you should hate Durant too.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Puggy remember when KG threw the ball at Dyess then ran away? That's why I hate him..

And the reason I hate Pierce, is cause when he was in Detroit and they beat us he screamed to the fans, "WE ARE THE BEST IN THE EAST." Or something like that..

You'll never hear a Pistons player do that will you?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Puggy remember when KG threw the ball at Dyess then ran away? That's why I hate him..

And the reason I hate Pierce, is cause when he was in Detroit and they beat us he screamed to the fans, "WE ARE THE BEST IN THE EAST." Or something like that..

I remeber that, when we played the Celtics the 1st time this season KG fouled Max then get backed down by him, KG is 4/5 inches taller than Max and got punked down lol.

And the Pistons can be cocky but I don't really think they'd show up the other teams by screaming at the fans, I got pissed when Pierce did that.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Rip that's a bad reason...in the season, you guys are forgetting, they WERE the best in the East. You can't deny or argue that. They had the best record and etc. And I'm sure that in a hostile environment like that, anyone would/could say something like that to opposing teams' fans.

And if you want make reasons like this...how about Al Horford? That wasn't cocky what he did to Pierce? No, you guys said it was "intensity" or w/e it was.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Rip that's a bad reason...in the season, you guys are forgetting, they WERE the best in the East. You can't deny or argue that. They had the best record and etc. And I'm sure that in a hostile environment like that, anyone would/could say something like that to opposing teams' fans.

And if you want make reasons like this...how about Al Horford? That wasn't cocky what he did to Pierce? No, you guys said it was "intensity" or w/e it was.
Horford is cocky. But I think the difference their was that Horford is a rookie and The Hawks were at home and where huge underdogs when he did that, Pierce has been in the league for a while now and was at the Palace when he did what he did..

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Horford is cocky. But I think the difference their was that Horford is a rookie and The Hawks were at home and where huge underdogs when he did that, Pierce has been in the league for a while now and was at the Palace when he did what he did..
Being a rookie is more reason to really not do something like that...especially to someone who is accomplished like Pierce

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why do you hate Tayshaun? Really he never did anything for anyone to hate, he's the perfect player anyone would want on there team, if he's having a bad offensive night he'll still play his D...Perfect role player and can step it up when you need him to score, if you hate him cuz he's skinny then you should hate Durant too.
I just don't like him, the way he plays and all. He is my favorite of all the Pistons (which isn't saying a lot since I don't like the Pistons one bit, just like you don't like Wade), but just how he looks and how he plays gives me this itch about not liking him.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3821977' date='May 4 2008, 02:37 PM']Number 2 is wrong.[/quote]
No, he definitely put his forearm out there.

loopydude3

Reaction score
There are some names on this list that surprise me.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3821980' date='May 4 2008, 02:45 PM']He put his arm out there but made no contact with Wade.[/quote]
Not true from what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%