NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
sorry man i just got really mad with the way the lakers were playing. and if u watched the end of the game it seemed like thats when they played there best when it was already over

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
They didn't do one dang thing good after the second quarter.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I told you LA has no chance in Boston..... .Lakers lost by 39. They got a butt woopin!!!

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
Im spamming? Your the fool talking all this nonsence and talking in all caps. "Yea the lakers would win the series if they won one more game" pfft

Agent Zero

Reaction score
i dont spam anymore ididnt even know that u could spam when i got here i just come here and everybody starts saying i am spamming.

Sorry for getting off the topic

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
I know Doc Rivers was handed a nice team guys, but don't give him no credit, that man lead that team nicely and made sure that defense was going to be the key.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know Doc Rivers was handed a nice team guys, but don't give him no credit, that man lead that team nicely and made sure that defense was going to be the key.
they didnt play a lick of D last season. idc if they were losing, at least show something. show that you care and have some sense of pride.

Thibideau is the defensive wiz

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
AND LOOK AT MY CHAMPIONSHIP SIGGY!!!!!!!!

KG has done wonders. He brought a solid defense and helped the Perk man be good too.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Agreed, down crediting him is just a cheap loser move. He did a good job and it paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%