NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zero

Reaction score
Yeah your right mexico the celitics if they win tonight that will probaly be the last time KG Paul Pierce and Ray Aleen win the title together.because of there age

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Ok, this is way worse than "wetting the bed". We just <Censored>ing <Censored> our pants and its diarrhea.

Game over, pack your bags and go home... I mean seriously. Don't even show up for the second half, just get on your gay plane back to LA and think about what just happened. They ruined an opportunity to win a championship with such a young team. Now dynasty hopes are gone and all we can hope for is that Bynum is ready to go next year..

ugh i hate this. <_<

...on a better note, GO LA! :lol: You have 24 minutes left to come back, make it happen. ;)

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol. Don't give up guys. Thats the worst. I was behind Kansas the whole game against Memphis....and behind the Giants the whole way behind the Pats.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did I say Game 4 was the worst display of basketball I've ever seen? I meant Game 6 my bad. Something is needed here...a miracle.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But in those games DJT, both teams at least seemed like there was hope, the Lakers are just slugging along

I wanna see the Celtics win, KG, Allen, and Pierce all deserve it. The Lakers will be alright, I think this will be a learning experience, plus like Yezzir said...they still have Bynum.

yezzir

Reaction score
Did I say Game 4 was the worst display of basketball I've ever seen? I meant Game 6 my bad. Something is needed here...a miracle.
No.. we need more than a miracle, we need Stern.

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
The Lakers have given up, you know they have when they leave Ray Allen open and he sits and wonders where the D is before he shoots.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
we need someone tough
i say let Turiaf walk, and maybe even Sasha. They could sign someone better than those two.
I've also read that Artest might be interested in the Lakers. He's cool with Kobe, and pretty close with Lamar.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All they need to do is play Mihm a load more. ;)

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
This entire series, I wanted the Lakers to win and I thought they would win, and after tonight i really am very happy for the celtics, because for a team that wasn't facing elimination, they came into this game playing literally every minute of this game like it was their last, I honestly don't think ive ever seen a team play this hard. I am very happy for KG, Pierce, Allen, PJ, Rondo, Perkins, all of em, and dov rivers i don't care cuz I coulda got this talent to the finals

Agent Zero

Reaction score
I HATE THE LAKERS FOR PLAYING SO AWFUL I MEAN COME ON ITS THYE FINALS AND ITS LIKE U DONT WANT TO WIN......... AND PHIL JACKSON NEEDS TO SCREAM AT THERE PLAYERS AND I DONT CARE IF THE PLAYERS DONT LIKE IT THEY DESERVE IT

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doc Rivers is one lucky dude. He's on the verge of re-joining ABC, then inherits KG and Ray Allen.
I'm convinced that he doesnt even coach. Every single time they show him he's jut telling them stuff like "play hard". "we're the better team" "mental toughness."

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Celtics playing hard or the Lakers just playing flat out crappy?

Or both o_O

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Celtics playing hard or the Lakers just playing flat out crappy?

Or both o_O
Celtics
I dont think its the Lakers, i just think Boston is flat out better

Agent Zero

Reaction score
BUT US LAKERS FANS NEED TO THINK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE AT LEAST THEY MADE IT HERE AND DIDNT PLAY AWFUL THE WHOE SERIES AAND NEXT YEAR THE CELITICS FANS WONT BE SAYING THERE WINNING IT BECAUSE NEXT ITS THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paul Pierce is officially not from L.A.
he has had his LA heritage stripped

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Celtics
I dont think its the Lakers, i just think Boston is flat out better
I agree, but I think the Lakers are palying no where near to how they should be.

I thought this would be a very close game, and possibly a game 7.

yezzir

Reaction score
I HATE THE LAKERS FOR PLAYING SO AWFUL I MEAN COME ON ITS THYE FINALS AND ITS LIKE U DONT WANT TO WIN......... AND PHIL JACKSON NEEDS TO SCREAM AT THERE PLAYERS AND I DONT CARE IF THE PLAYERS DONT LIKE IT THEY DESERVE IT
Yo, <Censored>ing relax dude.

BUT US LAKERS FANS NEED TO THINK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE AT LEAST THEY MADE IT HERE AND DIDNT PLAY AWFUL THE WHOE SERIES AAND NEXT YEAR THE CELITICS FANS WONT BE SAYING THERE WINNING IT BECAUSE NEXT ITS THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up, you're just jinxing us now. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%