NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Have you even watched the finals?(or any Pierce game for that matter)
I've been watchin paul longer than both of you guys . I've been watchin him since he was a freshman. I retract form the competitveness part since you guys are pmsing over it. he's competitve that doesnt take away the fact that he doesnt have the same gifts that a player like kobe or lebron has.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm trying to say that pierce isnt as naturally talented as kobe.

djhipp

Reaction score
Pierce looks like the stronger player out there to me. The guy Id rather have on my team.

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
Different situations. Look what Kobe did when he had noone on his team. Look what Pierce did. So its all about the supporting cast.

Cant wait for my Chmapionship siggy. Now the picture can be in b oston and not Lakers.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Different situations. Look what Kobe did when he had noone on his team. Look what Pierce did. So its all about the supporting cast.

Cant wait for my Chmapionship siggy. Now the picture can be in b oston and not Lakers.
Haha, nothing in the world would be better than making sure the Celtics lose so you don't get that siggy right now.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Nope, because Kobe's ability to be clutch and close out games puts him over LeBron.
LeBron has had more clutch playoff shots than Kobe, in many less years in the league. Kobe could never do what LeBron did to the Pistons in Game 5...

Trade Kobe for LeBron and the Lakers would've already swept.

But I wasn't even making a point for Bron, mainly CP3 in my opinion...

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
LeBron has had more clutch playoff shots than Kobe, in many less years in the league. Kobe could never do what LeBron did to the Pistons in Game 5...

Trade Kobe for LeBron and the Lakers would've already swept.

But I wasn't even making a point for Bron, mainly CP3 in my opinion...
Wow... no way.

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
lol i use cc06s sig on another website its awesome watching maxiel get postorized. And I ant my sigy!!!!!!!!!! your sig is nice Yezzir. Tell the creator to make my Championship siggy. Its gotta have the Celtics team celbrating and Pierce with his MVP trophy smiling. Ok?

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
lol i use cc06s sig on another website its awesome watching maxiel get postorized. And I ant my sigy!!!!!!!!!! your sig is nice Yezzir. Tell the creator to make my Championship siggy. Its gotta have the Celtics team celbrating and Pierce with his MVP trophy smiling. Ok?
That's not Maxiel lol.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really think the Lakers could extend the series to 7 where anything can happen
but if we cant, "there's always next year" :/

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really think the Lakers could extend the series to 7 where anything can happen
but if we cant, "there's always next year" :/
If they extend it to 7 I'll be happy. They could use that momentum if they push it to 7. Also, the NBA would love for that to happen.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If the game was in LA I'd be almost certain Game 7 would come, but I can't see refs/Stern getting in the way of Boston at home...

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the game was in LA I'd be almost certain Game 7 would come, but I can't see refs/Stern getting in the way of Boston at home...
We'll just have to see about that when the time comes. I know Boston is at home but Detroit was able to steal one away from them at home so why can't the Lakers facing elimination?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Game 2 wasn't a MUST WIN game for the Celtics. I'm not saying this one is, but they'll come in with that mentality, because they don't want to face Kobe in a Game 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%