NBA Draft Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idc about this draft..I just dont want any of my ku guys to end up in a shithole.

I see Selby rising off workouts exactly like how Jrue did in 09.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if the Cavs drop a spot to #3, I just don't want anything further.. Kyrie - Dwill - Kanter. I'd be fine with either. I just don't wanna fall to 4 or 5 and end up with Brandon Knight that early..

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
One Western Conference general manager was more succinct in his analysis of this year’s pool of available players. ‘It’s horrendous,’ he said. ‘Every year we always talk about how bad the draft is. This year we really mean it.’

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Obviously when you got like 4-5 cake ass white Europeans to be a lottery pick, the draft blows lol.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Literally lol'ing at rip shitting on the euros in this draft.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When Jimmer Fredette will probably be a lottery pick that should tell you something.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well if you ask djt, jimmer will be a HOF player
lol I never said that. A good role player yes...

I'm not sure about these tall foreign guys...some of them remind me too much of another tall foreign guy...goes by the name Darko...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well if you ask djt, jimmer will be a HOF player
Yeah well, it'll be tough for him since the only way he'll get off the bench is by playing for a crap team. I have a feeling that will be his career. Below average player on crap team.

I hate to say it, but this draft is just horrendous. How good is Kyrie really? I think he'll be great, but never will he be considered like a Chris Paul, Deron Williams, or Derrick Rose. Which the #1 pick should be, and I feel like he is EASILY the best player in this draft.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah well, it'll be tough for him since the only way he'll get off the bench is by playing for a crap team. I have a feeling that will be his career. Below average player on crap team.

I hate to say it, but this draft is just horrendous. How good is Kyrie really? I think he'll be great, but never will he be considered like a Chris Paul, Deron Williams, or Derrick Rose. Which the #1 pick should be, and I feel like he is EASILY the best player in this draft.
I strongly disagree...no team is gonna draft him to sit on the bench. Sure he will sit on the bench, but he WILL play. And he will provide some scoring off the bench even if its something like Kyle Korver who just hits down open 3s.

I honestly don't think Kyrie is THAT good.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyrie is by far the best player in the draft when healthy and I dont think its even in question.

Keep in mind..I'm a huge fan of D-Will.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I strongly disagree...no team is gonna draft him to sit on the bench. Sure he will sit on the bench, but he WILL play. And he will provide some scoring off the bench even if its something like Kyle Korver who just hits down open 3s.

I honestly don't think Kyrie is THAT good.
Let me put it this way, Jimmer will never be a productive player on a contending team.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyrie missed most of the season and is still considered the #1 overall pick.
Either he is REAL good or the draft is really bad lol.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let me put it this way, Jimmer will never be a productive player on a contending team.
Let me put it this way...he will. :p Agree to disagree.

I'd love to see Houston, Golden State, Phoenix, Utah, somehow get #1. I'd think they would all go Williams over Irving...maybe not Phoenix or Utah though. But Utah could really use Williams.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Utah would not take D-Will over Kyrie. Houston would take him as well.. Could argue the Suns would as well.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyle Lowry is doing GREAT for houston...that would be dumb of them. Utah has AK47 at the 3 who is expiring, and they have Devin Harris...they need Williams more.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Devin Harris and Kyle Lowry are not players that would stop you from taking the clear cut #1 player in the draft

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Devin Harris and Kyle Lowry are not players that would stop you from taking the clear cut #1 player in the draft
Your missing 1 thing with that....he's NOT the clear cut #1. Ask anyone...there is no "clear cut" #1 this year...everyone is saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%