Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah thats him

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
Wow...I am a good guesser! The why is he on it again..isn't he supposed to be banned?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow...I am a good guesser! The why is he on it again..isn't he supposed to be banned?
Never mind that.

Garnett probably would of put the Celtics over the Magic in the semi's & the way the Cavs plays in the ECF...taken them down too. Healthy Garnett wouldn't of mattered in the finals though. Nothing was going to take that title away from Kobe, nothing.

The Kings have a future & I think they are finally heading in the right direction. They traded away Miller & Salmons this past season but clearly, neither were the future of the team. I think the Kings are stockpiling some good, young talent, they are starting to save cap room & should be due for another lottery pick in 2010.

I look at the Kings as having to go through the same process the Blazers spent years going through.

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
Well no sir! The Kings will never ever have a future! Unless they have Kobe and LeBron and Shaq! They just a royal failure!

Dunkin Playa

Reaction score
:D Is that a good thing? :p Well I believe that the Kings are at the bottom of the standings...correct me if I am wrong! :D

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
JW why do you put an exclamation point after every statement you make? lol

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
:D Is that a good thing? :p Well I believe that the Kings are at the bottom of the standings...correct me if I am wrong! :D
Every team is at the bottom at some point in time. Teams like the Kings or Blazers just don't have the market to stay at the top consistently. Like I said before, the Kings are small market and won't be in any position to make a run for some time. Their successes and downfalls go in cycles.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We have a good future. All of your statements are based on the sole fact you hate the Kings, not putting anything into account. Tyreke Evans, Kevin Martin, Donte Greene, Jason Thompson and Spencer Hawes alone is a good future. Plus we have some cap room and will have much more next offseason. Sergio Rodriguez could still be solid too.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Evans and Martin are good. But I don't think the rest will amount to much more than they are now to be honest.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Unrelated but undeniably intriguing Warriors tidbit: Slender rookie Anthony Randolph, also known as the closest thing to an untouchable on the Warriors' payroll, has gained 20 pounds and grown an inch to nearly 7 feet since the end of this past season.
Anthony Randolph can be really special. Hopefully this year he breaks out.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I love Randolph. Such an unique player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%