NBA Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Summers and Daye will make the roster. And when I say Daye needs work, he needs a lot. And we are not good at developing players who need work. If they are ready then they will play, if not they will just sit and rot.
Daye has to make the roster, he was a first round pick...

And Rip, you're really overrating Dumars' work. Austin Daye was taken too high, and he really doesn't fit what the Pistons do in the first place. Summers was a good selection, and Jerebko might turn out to be decent, but you never know. The Pistons' draft was no more than average, I'd give it about a B- for now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't recall saying he and Summers wouldn't make the roster, thanks for trying.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't recall saying he and Summers wouldn't make the roster, thanks for trying.
You act like they're going to earn it based on talent and hard work in practice. It's a guarantee that Daye will make it. Quit acting like you run things around here, pick a team that you like, and calm down...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pick a team I like? Your a <Censored>ing idiot..

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Pick a team I like? Your a <Censored>ing idiot..
Honestly, which team do you like? You say you're a Pistons fan, yet you also say you rooted for the Celtics when you were younger. You've been riding the Magic recently, and you also have a LeBron James avatar. Just pick one, or else you look like the "<Censored>ing idiot"..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hm I can't like LeBron? Why?
I liked the Celtics when I was younger caus ePaul was one of my fave players, and I always loved Bill Russel. I can give two <Censored>s about them now though.
I also have Dwight as one of my fave, and now they have VC who I will always follow,so I'll root for them too.

Honestly your the only one who brings <Censored> up.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Genuine question here.

What are the chances of Mills making the Blazers Opening Night roster? With Rodriguez gone, is there any chance of him joining Blake and Bayless at the point? Everywhere I am reading says him at 55 was the steal of the draft, making it sound like he has a legit shot at making the roster? Im a bit apprehensive about getting excited yet.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone else hear about Brandon Jennings trashing on Bilas, Rubio, and the Knicks? lol
No what did he say?

Snowy he has a shot to make the roster I think it will be determined by his summer league play.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No what did he say?

Snowy he has a shot to make the roster I think it will be determined by his summer league play.
There were videos up of him apparently talking to Joe Budden, and they were just talking in general and I forgot what exactly he said about Jay Bilas, but he said he was better then Rubio and everyone else was afraid to admit it. Then they were talking New York and he said <Censored> the Knicks, and how they shouldn't have passed him up.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He needs to shut the fukk up... he hasnt proven anything in the league.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The whole turning up late thing didn't really go down that well either.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wasn't Sharpe supposedly a great pick last year?
Of course, just like Shaq is the Messiah for the Cavs for a year. And the Cavs are going to win the title and just blow by everyone else.

I don't remember ever saying Sharpe was a "great pick" so it's pretty fun putting words in people's mouths eh? I just did it there!! I could do this all day.

And don't tell me to get off anyone's nuts Pugz. Because I'm not anyone's to begin with.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
we got rubio who is a diva
we got jennings who can't shutup

im glad we got beaubois <3

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My comment had nothing to do with the Cavs, so why bring them up? Someone is a little mad.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday, the 15-time All-Star has decided to wear 33, the team confirmed Friday. That's the number O'Neal wore in high school and at LSU before turning pro. O'Neal wore No. 32 when he was in Orlando and while he played for the Los Angeles Lakers, Miami and Phoenix.

Whoever wrote that (was part of a quote in a post by AE), has some pretty crappy basketball knowledge. He made the #34 pretty damn famous in LA.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My comment had nothing to do with the Cavs, so why bring them up? Someone is a little mad.
Because I decided I would put words in your mouth just how you put them in mine.

I said Sharpe could be a good pick, never said he was a great pick.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry I can't go back to last year and remember if you said good or great.. It's close enough. And that's not putting words into my mouth, that's talking about the Cavs for no reason.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No, you decided to say I said Sharpe was a great pick, when I said he could be a good pick. Which actually is a difference if you can comprehend that.

So I responded by saying something you never said to make myself seem cooler like you. Simple.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I said it to make me look cooler? I don't know why it is hurting your feelings so much, take it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%